RC5

Alsgalpal

You'd be surprised! smile.gif In Vegas, I kept walking up to folks saying, "Hi! I'm GhostGirl!" It felt weird, but that's how people knew me!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 17 2004, 12:57 AM)
You'd be surprised!  smile.gif  In Vegas, I kept walking up to folks saying, "Hi!  I'm GhostGirl!"  It felt weird, but that's how people knew me!

biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

And I didn't feel weird at all walking up and saying "are you rushfnatic, I'm rushfreak." at DC this year, I think we need help. yes.gif or another tour 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 17 2004, 01:00 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 16 2004, 09:57 PM)
You'd be surprised!  smile.gif  In Vegas, I kept walking up to folks saying, "Hi!  I'm GhostGirl!"  It felt weird, but that's how people knew me!

biggrin.gif

Lol, how many people had no clue who you were when you walked up to them?

A few...but not too many.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 17 2004, 09:24 AM)
100% sure I'll be going, especially now my hon will be there. wink.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Alsgalpal, barney_rebel

wub.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Oct 17 2004, 12:51 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Oct 17 2004, 09:24 AM)
100% sure I'll be going, especially now my hon will be there. wink.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Alsgalpal, barney_rebel

wub.gif bekloppt.gif

And there she is... my hottie wub.gif

That is so exciting, Kazz... I am gonna bring my dad up, he is the reason I got into Rush in the first place. Oh well if it sounds corny, but my dad and I are close. biggrin.gif I think its gonna be so awesome... Meeting you all, and spending evenings with a drink and a friend.... biggrin.gif

So......

Who all is planning on going??? I am gonna start planning now, so I am sure not to miss a thing, or forget anything... and to get good ideas from those who have been there.... biggrin.gif I already can't wait, and would have a countdown going if I had the exact dates.... (not up yet, already did a search) laugh.gif

Ok, so I got an email today, from the rc5 peeps, and they will be making a date within the next few weeks. 653.gif I am SOOO going, I know its a long ways off, but am really excited about this.... biggrin.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived