Two more 'Dukes' roles filled

Jack Aubrey

Someone asked about this a couple of weeks ago.

Warner Bros. Pictures has cast Burt Reynolds and Willie Nelson in the big screen adaptation of the hit TV series The Dukes of Hazzard. Variety says Reynolds will play corrupt politician Boss Hogg and Nelson will star as Uncle Jesse.

Seann William Scott and Johnny Knoxville are playing Bo and Luke Duke, while Jessica Simpson is taking on the role of Daisy Duke.

The trade says the adaptation, directed by Jay Chandrasekhar ("Broken Lizards") will be set in the present day but the General Lee, the duo's 1969 Dodge Charger, is expected to be the same iconic orange car seen in the series.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 15 2004, 09:07 AM)
Seann William Scott and Johnny Knoxville are playing Bo and Luke Duke, while Jessica Simpson is taking on the role of Daisy Duke.

Jessica Simpson is dumber than a bag of hammers, but she'll have no problem filling out those cut-off denim shorts. 1022.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 15 2004, 08:00 PM)
I would have preferred Britney to fill the famous shorts, but Jessica will do  wink.gif

A year ago I would agree with you, but Britney's done. She's on her way to doing infomercials for some amazing floor cleaner/margarita mix concoction. Jessica will sell more movie tickets than Ms. Spears would now.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 15 2004, 08:14 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 15 2004, 08:00 PM)
I would have preferred Britney to fill the famous shorts, but Jessica will do  wink.gif

A year ago I would agree with you, but Britney's done. She's on her way to doing infomercials for some amazing floor cleaner/margarita mix concoction.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Oct 15 2004, 10:47 PM)
All I want to know is...

WHO'S PLAYING COOTER?

Some ex-Congressman. No, wait, that IS Cooter biggrin.gif Geez, Cooter and Gopher both have been members of Congress, what is this country coming to? Ooops, better move this to the politcs thread tongue.gif