New Madonna Video "Hung up"

Indica

Has anyone seen this video? LOL...... She actually looks hot in it. Smokin body!! I thought she was washed up hahahahaha.

Oh the song? Oh I don't know, Never heard it. It probably sucks. Cool video though!

Madonna Video

I actually think this song is halfway decent. It's not something I would ever buy or go out of my way to listen to, but at least it's something that if it comes on the radio or on tv, I won't turn it off. It's interesting - kind of retro futuristic disco. I must admit to having a soft spot in my heart for Madonna - she was quite revolutionary for her time and did a lot for women IMHO just by being her outrageous self and having it be accepted. All of that said, I don't own any music by her and never would, but I still admire her. It's nice to see she can still be relevant.

For me, a song that I don't have to immediately turn off is a huge success in this vast barren desert that is modern music...

To steal the name of a great band, Madonna is a SUPERTRAMP! The SUPERTRAMP(not the band but Madonut) is a no-good, ugly, wrinkled, hypocritical fool! She steals other people's songs to have hit singles! She is a disgrace to Italian Americans everywhere!

I love her "Three's Company" outfit. laugh.gif Doesn't it look like something Janet or Chrissy would wear?

tongue.gif

Gentlemen (and ladies), the Ray of Light album is a real aural treat. She teamed up with the uber-producer and elctronic noodler William Orbit for it.

His great strength is his sounds and texture (but ain't so good at structure or songs) she has songs (but not so hot sounds and textures). It was a great marriage.

I wondered how it did in the ol' US of A as the sound, especially for the time, was so made for England.

I heard a bit of the new album while sparring the other night. Good bass club beats.

Love to all

Disco

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 29 2005, 10:19 PM)
I love her "Three's Company" outfit. laugh.gif Doesn't it look like something Janet or Chrissy would wear?

tongue.gif

Chrissy, yes. yes.gif

Chrissy would look awesome in it too lol.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Nov 29 2005, 06:56 PM)
thanks indica!

No problem, I knew you would like it!!!

"Cherish" from Madonna is the best video EVER!!!

Some people are thinking it's about the "music" and they are WAY off. ahahahaha

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 17 2006, 07:26 PM)
I've heard this song once...I actually quite like it...

Not a Madonna fan at all, but I definitely respect her for what she does.

I agree smile.gif

QUOTE (Disco @ Nov 30 2005, 03:19 PM)
Gentlemen (and ladies), the Ray of Light album is a real aural treat. She teamed up with the uber-producer and elctronic noodler William Orbit for it.

His great strength is his sounds and texture (but ain't so good at structure or songs) she has songs (but not so hot sounds and textures). It was a great marriage.

I wondered how it did in the ol' US of A as the sound, especially for the time, was so made for England.

I heard a bit of the new album while sparring the other night. Good bass club beats.

Love to all

Disco

Ray of Light sold 4 million Stateside and had two or three big hits. Music its follow-up sold 2.5 million Stateside. American Life sold 650,000 copies in the US. Her newest has sold a million Stateside despite the fact it quickly sank from the Top 10 and only had one hit from it which was the Abba sampled Hung Over or whatever it is called. Madonna the, to steal the name of a great band, SUPERTRAMP makes me 062802puke_prv.gif

Archived