the mets!

Tick

im a big time mets fan.do we have any other here?probably not,but i just thought id ask. 1022.gif mets baby!!!!!!! dazed025.gif 653.gif beathorse.gif i hate the yankees!!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 19 2005, 09:12 AM)
im a big time mets fan.do we have any other here?probably not,but i just thought id ask. 1022.gif mets baby!!!!!!! dazed025.gif 653.gif beathorse.gif i hate the yankees!!!!!

I'm not a mets fan but I do go to some mets games every year. I too hate the Yankees but I also go to Yankee stadium too just to watch some baseball.

I'm a proud pirates fan lol. laugh.gif

Born a Mets fan. Love Shea Stadium.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 19 2005, 09:50 AM)
im a big time mets fan.do we have any other here?probably not,but i just thought id ask. 1022.gif mets baby!!!!!!! dazed025.gif  653.gif  beathorse.gif i hate the yankees!!!!!

Born a Mets fan. Love Shea Stadium.

Lets go Mets 653.gif

OPENING DAY , METS WIN ! THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE SPECIAL !

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 3 2006, 09:30 PM)

I like their lineup, and I like their bullpen, but I think their starting pitching is suspect.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 3 2006, 09:39 PM)

I like their lineup, and I like their bullpen, but I think their starting pitching is suspect.

lets face it , no team is perfect.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 3 2006, 09:43 PM)

Very true.

I just don't understand why they traded Jae Seo and Kris Benson, though. (Well, Benson, maybe I can, on second thought.) If they can get a good starting rotation, they could be one helluva club.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 3 2006, 11:11 PM)

Very true.

I just don't understand why they traded Jae Seo and Kris Benson, though. (Well, Benson, maybe I can, on second thought.) If they can get a good starting rotation, they could be one helluva club.

Have you ever seen such a train wreck as Benson's wife? Is she TRYING to ruin her husband's career?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 3 2006, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 3 2006, 11:11 PM)

Very true.

Have you ever seen such a train wreck as Benson's wife? Is she TRYING to ruin her husband's career?

Well, a divorce is now in the works....

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=e...jd2cWVlRUV5eTM=

I think the combination of no more Anna and having Mazzone as his new pitching coach should be the ticket for Benson.

Edited by anagramking

benson i believe is gonna have a big year. wagner blows a save last night , hopefully not a vision of things to come. also the guy they traded benson for pitched like a bum last night , prolly cause he is.

pedro makes his first start of the season tonight having only pitched 7 innings in the spring . pedro is not a big fan of cold weather and probably wont throw many innings . the hope is he can go 5 strong , and the bullpen can pick him up.

I was a fan of the Mets long ago after the whole 'Miracle Mets' thing with a young Nolan Ryan, but I find it real hard to root for 'em now that they've got the f*****-haired grandpa slayer from Boston. Good pitcher, but a total coward for what he did to Zimmer. On the bright side however, I can now root for Boston again whenever they play the hated Jankees. Edited by Weakly Criminal

and btw i love joe morgan but he would not shut the f**k up about perdo, or any point he was making for that matter no.gif i felt sorry for john miller cause he was like confused13.gif

laugh.gif

i think i understand the criticisms about joe now. yes.gif

Edited by daveyt

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Apr 6 2006, 07:40 PM)
I was a fan of the Mets long ago after the whole 'Miracle Mets' thing with a young Nolan Ryan, but I find it real hard to root for 'em now that they've got the f*****-haired grandpa slayer from Boston. Good pitcher, but a total coward for what he did to Zimmer.  On the bright side however, I can now root for Boston again whenever they play the hated Jankees.

oh please that old man got what he asked for , if you dont want to get knocked around grampa stay off the field. im tired of people ripping pedro for that . what did you want him to do say oh please old man feel free to knock me down cause your old and that gives you the right. why should martinez risk getting hurt to have respect for an old guy that had none for him. besides all he did was push him aside. he didnt punch him in the head . in the end zimmer knew he was wrong and apologized.

Edited by tick

after being 0 fo 9 on the season carlos beltran clubbed his first homerun of the year . upon returning to the dugout the fans were demanding a curtain call. carlos being angry that the fans have been booing him refused to acknowledge there cry. then julio franco who is emerging as a clubhouse leader , which this team has needed for some time , pretty much forced beltran to take his curtain call. reluctantly beltran went up to the top step and tipped his cap . carlos needs to understand he is in new york now. things are different in this town. if he doesnt want the longest most miserable time of his life overe the next 6 years he best not have a strained relationship with these fans. im not an advocate of booing your own players but carlos needs to realize that for every fan who boos him there are 100 routing hard for him to succeed.

mets win again ! now 4 and 1 on the season. 1022.gif

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4807/yawn24yj.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 10 2006, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Apr 10 2006, 01:29 PM)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Baseaball been veddy veddy good to me!

Wunder if Eddie VEDDY enjoys BaseBall laugh.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Apr 10 2006, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 10 2006, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Apr 10 2006, 01:29 PM)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Baseaball been veddy veddy good to me!

Wunder if Eddie VEDDY enjoys BaseBall laugh.gif

doh.gif

oh yeah baby ! my mets are looking good. off to a 6 and 1 start . i believe these guys are for real .only time will tell but im looking forward to a great season ! 1022.gif