RUSHMUSIC Trivia

Weakly Criminal

Try to stump the Rush nerds with your little known facts about

RUSHMUSIC. Try not to be lame! The first to answer correctly can ask the next question. I'm sure that with the Rush hyper-nerds on board TRF this should be interesting.

Let's start it off with something easy: What is the only RUSH studio recording on which Alex plays "slide" guitar? confused13.gif

You know physics, I think there is some slide combined with volume swells going on there in Necro, in the intro at least, but I was talking in the more conventional "lead" sense of using the slide. You've got me listening to it now! Great ear! I think there is some slide going on there in the intro.

QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Nov 17 2005, 05:42 AM)
losin it ? the high pitched solo ?? i dunno mebbe i'm talkin out my rear confused13.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Nov 18 2005, 09:42 AM)
How did the band get the names By-Tor and Snowdog?

It's something to do with, I think, one of the road crew. One of his dogs run around biting everyone and the other was quiet and white in colour. Biter became By-tor and white dog became SnowDog.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (nebbish @ Nov 18 2005, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Nov 18 2005, 09:42 AM)
How did the band get the names By-Tor and Snowdog?

It's something to do with, I think, one of the road crew. One of his dogs run around biting everyone and the other was quiet and white in colour. Biter became By-tor and white dog became SnowDog.

unsure.gif

This is true yes.gif