• Private Audition (1982)
    • Passionworks (1983)
    • Heart (1985)
    • Bad Animals (1987)
    • Brigade (1990)
    • Desire Walks On (1993)
    • Jupiters Darling (2004)

While Bad Animals, Brigade, and Desire Walks On should all leave next,

please actually go listen to Jupiter's Darling. It's not their best by any means, but it is by far their best since at least 1985.

It's far too early for it to go.

• Like 1

please actually go listen to Jupiter's Darling. It's not their best by any means, but it is by far their best since at least 1985.

This brings back the question I bought up in the David Bowie elimination thread. Why would someone vote against or for an album they have not heard? Surely, everyone voting has heard Jupiter's Darling already. Otherwise, why vote against it?

I do agree that the album is a very nice return to form for them and it certainly should last a little bit longer. I'm surprised Desire Walks On is getting so many elimination votes. It's certainly better than the couple albums before it and Heart was starting to say goodbye to their pop days with it and getting more back to being themselves again.

This brings back the question I bought up in the David Bowie elimination thread. Why would someone vote against or for an album they have not heard? Surely, everyone voting has heard Jupiter's Darling already. Otherwise, why vote against it?

I do agree that the album is a very nice return to form for them and it certainly should last a little bit longer. I'm surprised Desire Walks On is getting so many elimination votes. It's certainly better than the couple albums before it and Heart was starting to say goodbye to their pop days with it and getting more back to being themselves again.

I voted to eliminate Desire in a strategic move to protect Jupiter, but it's better than Brigade or Bad Animals in my view.

And it was a pointless endeavor. So I'm switching the vote since it looks like it won't matter