Today is Lorraine's 9th forum anniversary...let's give thanks that she's come into our lives

laughedatbytime

All those years ago - should I or shouldn't I join? Had a few forums to choose from. Don't remember why I chose trf. Just remember I stayed because of the immediate kindness that I was shown and thought that unusual. Newcomers on fora are usually not treated so well.

A lot of people are now gone that I wish were still here and had given the place a chance even though Rush was pretty much gone. I miss many of them.

Narps, whatever happened to you?

Troutman?

Jainie?

And whatever happened to Reb? Busy tending to his beautiful Rush garden still probably.

But the core group is still here.

My heartfelt and sincere love and appreciation to those of you who have posted here and my cancer thread, and those of you who sent me p.m.'s because going public with such emotions/feelings were uncomfortable to them. It's a good way to find out who the true friends always were and will be.

Regardless though, when I kick the bucket, if I can help anyone, and if I am in a position to do so, just ask. If I can help you, I will.

Now break out the cake and champagne (and peppermint tea for me :)). I may not make it until my 10th anniversary, so ...

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 7

"Happy 9th Anniversary". I always show that I've cared because I'm a genuine person, and it has been one of my positive personality traits. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

As always, I'll bring the sporks!

:heart: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Oh, please, dear Lord, I hope he remembers to wash them this time.

That's a wonderful ideal! :codger: I'll spring for another package of napkins and paper towels. Just in case. :) :facepalm:

And tomorrow, as a special treat after this bathing assistant they've been bugging me about sending to me from Hospice to help be sure I don't get the tubes and other paraphernalia hanging here and there from my stomach. I decided I am going to bake myself a tray or two of 73's special natural-peanut -butter -one -jar -is- all-you need for every ingredient cookies.! :) See here for details: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/108690-cookie-recipes/page__st__20#entry4855239

Hope you like them. They really are good. Just be sure to use the natural peanut butter, the jar where all the artery clinging stuff rises to the top of the jar. :ebert:

• Like 2