Earl will be heartbroken, his favourite band Turbonegro, their lead singer has died aged 49

treeduck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

HANK!!!!!!!!!!! PAT!!! He was the original singer of TURBONEGRO! Hank left the band a few times all over drugs and booze.

Hank cleaned his act up and released a solo album that I LOVE!! Called "EGOMANIA!" Very hard rock and Turbo influenced of course. Hank took his band to North America and did a small tour. He came to San Francisco and played in a tiny club called Bottom Of The Hill. That's the same join where GHOST played. Remember Pat? I tried to get in but it was sold out and I couldn't get a ticket on the street.

BUT!

I saw Hank and his band KICK ASS! TURBONEGRO has a huge following and most hardcore fans were in their TURBONEGRO jackets. Like Hells Angels per say.

At the end of the show there was a meet and greet! Hank was very cool! So nice! He signed my cd and I shook his hand. His guitar player gave me a guitar pick!

Hank's second album is called "Dead."

It was more industrial dance punk rock. But still very good.

I am totally heartbroken. In SHOCK Pat! How did he pass away???? I remember Hank talked a lot that night I saw him. He was telling the crowd about his addictions and close to death experiences.

Says he thought he would be dead many times.

He took time off after being fired from Turbonegro and got his shit together.

Told us his passion was to FUCKKING ROCK AGAIN!!!!

Tonight is going to be a TURBONEGRO NIGHT!!!

If you guys don't have Apocalypse Dudes, Scandinavian Leather, Party Animals and Retox, YOU MUST GET THEM!!!!!!

RIP HANK VON HELL!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Cum on people! One of the best Turbo songs is called "I GOT ERECTION!" Of course Hank closed his set with that one.

Funny thing is, I saw Turbonegro that same year in Berkeley! A double dose baby! Time for me to OVERDOSE ON TURBONEGRO!!!!

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

HANK!!!!!!!!!!! PAT!!! He was the original singer of TURBONEGRO! Hank left the band a few times all over drugs and booze.

Hank cleaned his act up and released a solo album that I LOVE!! Called "EGOMANIA!" Very hard rock and Turbo influenced of course. Hank took his band to North America and did a small tour. He came to San Francisco and played in a tiny club called Bottom Of The Hill. That's the same join where GHOST played. Remember Pat? I tried to get in but it was sold out and I couldn't get a ticket on the street.

BUT!

I saw Hank and his band KICK ASS! TURBONEGRO has a huge following and most hardcore fans were in their TURBONEGRO jackets. Like Hells Angels per say.

At the end of the show there was a meet and greet! Hank was very cool! So nice! He signed my cd and I shook his hand. His guitar player gave me a guitar pick!

Hank's second album is called "Dead."

It was more industrial dance punk rock. But still very good.

I am totally heartbroken. In SHOCK Pat! How did he pass away???? I remember Hank talked a lot that night I saw him. He was telling the crowd about his addictions and close to death experiences.

Says he thought he would be dead many times.

He took time off after being fired from Turbonegro and got his shit together.

Told us his passion was to FUCKKING ROCK AGAIN!!!!

Tonight is going to be a TURBONEGRO NIGHT!!!

If you guys don't have Apocalypse Dudes, Scandinavian Leather, Party Animals and Retox, YOU MUST GET THEM!!!!!!

RIP HANK VON HELL!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Cum on people! One of the best Turbo songs is called "I GOT ERECTION!" Of course Hank closed his set with that one.

Funny thing is, I saw Turbonegro that same year in Berkeley! A double dose baby! Time for me to OVERDOSE ON TURBONEGRO!!!!

It didn't say how he died. It was just like a short message on his instagram.

Is this guy like the King Diamond of Norway or something?

Who the hell is Turbonegro? That's really Earl's favorite band?

Big this side of the pond. That small country Americans call Europe.

Oh my God!!!! I was supposed to interview him a while ago when Egomania came out. It is indeed a great album, and Turbonegro is amazing. Such a shame! May he rest in peace.

Maybe one day you'll interview with him, you'll conduct an interview via a séance.

Well it's in his top 10 I think, or top 20, he's got them up there somewhere anyway.

Wow Pat! You know me so well my brother. I just typed TOP TWENTY before seeing your post.

I went on a Turbonegro binge last night.

I've tried to sell Turbonegro on this Forum for years. No one really cares. Nice to see Michael's post. Silly Americans. Most have no clue. It's ok. They are my little secret.

If anyone wants to get some Turbonegro or just stream it or YouTube them get these...

ASS COBRA

APOCALYPSE DUDES

SCANDANAVIAN LEATHER

PARTY ANIMALS

RETOX

All masterpieces!!!

I LOVE YOU HANK! I have my picture with Hank! I found it on my phone! He's got his arm on me and we are both flipping off the camera. Hank loves the middle finger. Anyway I was wearing my Apocalypse Dudes tee!! It was in the summer of 2019! Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco. Epic show.

The anthem off of the "Ass Cobra" album is a fan favorite. Usually always closed the set with it.....

"I GOT ERECTION!"

• Like 1

Well it's in his top 10 I think, or top 20, he's got them up there somewhere anyway.

Wow Pat! You know me so well my brother. I just typed TOP TWENTY before seeing your post.

I went on a Turbonegro binge last night.

I've tried to sell Turbonegro on this Forum for years. No one really cares. Nice to see Michael's post. Silly Americans. Most have no clue. It's ok. They are my little secret.

If anyone wants to get some Turbonegro or just stream it or YouTube them get these...

ASS COBRA

APOCALYPSE DUDES

SCANDANAVIAN LEATHER

PARTY ANIMALS

RETOX

All masterpieces!!!

I LOVE YOU HANK! I have my picture with Hank! I found it on my phone! He's got his arm on me and we are both flipping off the camera. Hank loves the middle finger. Anyway I was wearing my Apocalypse Dudes tee!! It was in the summer of 2019! Bottom Of The Hill in San Francisco. Epic show.

The anthem off of the "Ass Cobra" album is a fan favorite. Usually always closed the set with it.....

"I GOT ERECTION!"

Turbonegro are great fun! I missed a chance to see them live years ago, but I had friends who were obsessed with them