This Is Taunting In College Football

Principled Man

Weak and stupid call. And trust me I hate the showboating, but that was really weak.

Weak showboating at that. Absolutely no reason to call taunting. Sports officiating has gone mad.

• Like 1

Weak and stupid call. And trust me I hate the showboating, but that was really weak.

Weak showboating at that. Absolutely no reason to call taunting. Sports officiating has gone mad.

They seem to be following a lot of society. A form of getting offended.

• Like 1

I’m not watching the video.

If the call benefits Oklahoma State then it’s good. If it is a penalty on OK State then I’m outraged.

GO POKES!

• Like 1

I’m not watching the video.

If the call benefits Oklahoma State then it’s good. If it is a penalty on OK State then I’m outraged.

GO POKES!

Even with the help, they lost.

• Like 1

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qWmUUAbAj0

By the way why wasnt it a penalty after the TD - what bc he did it before he scored? Thats bush league - assess a penalty at the kickoff.

How long til football is just a bunch of guys throwing tampons at each other? ugh

By the way why wasn't it a penalty after the TD - what bc he did it before he scored? That's bush league - assess a penalty at the kickoff.

A few years ago, the NCAA changed the rule so that any unsportsmanlike conduct would be enforced at the spot of the foul. A few TD's have been nullified because of it.

Whoever threw that flag should be ashamed.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

By the way why wasn't it a penalty after the TD - what bc he did it before he scored? That's bush league - assess a penalty at the kickoff.

A few years ago, the NCAA changed the rule so that any unsportsmanlike conduct would be enforced at the spot of the foul. A few TD's have been nullified because of it.

So let's nit pick - exactly what did he do and where that called it back? What him slowing down? Looking back? I guess rubbing himself after the TD isnt it bc they took the TD down. BS call.

And please understand - the whole dancing around and theatrics after a good play in football irks me a great deal.

But this absolutely doesnt even come close to a penalizing offense and NOT pulling a TD off. Total BS.

So let's nit pick - exactly what did he do and where that called it back? What him slowing down? Looking back? I guess rubbing himself after the TD isn't it bc they took the TD down. BS call.

And please understand - the whole dancing around and theatrics after a good play in football irks me a great deal.

But this absolutely doesn't even come close to a penalizing offense and NOT pulling a TD off. Total BS.

As Iowa State got the ball at the 18, the penalty must have been called on his minor showboating at the 3.

High-stepping and brushing his jersey right before he scored. Silly.

• Like 1

So let's nit pick - exactly what did he do and where that called it back? What him slowing down? Looking back? I guess rubbing himself after the TD isn't it bc they took the TD down. BS call.

But this absolutely doesn't even come close to a penalizing offense and NOT pulling a TD off. Total BS.

As Iowa State got the ball at the 18, the penalty must have been called on his minor showboating at the 3.

Lame. Dumb.

Lame. Dumb.

Yep. Assess on the kickoff, not the score.
  • Like 1

Lame. Dumb.

And 15 yeards to boot? For gooodness sakes thats the same as the runner kicking someone purposefully in the face and getting a personal foul. IT's fing stupid.

• Like 1

Lame. Dumb.

And 15 yeards to boot? For gooodness sakes thats the same as the runner kicking someone purposefully in the face and getting a personal foul. IT's fing stupid.

:yes: