Does Anyone Have Any "Vinyl Confessions" On Here? We Aren't In Kansas Anymore! Are We?

RUSHHEAD666

I bought the blue vinyl of 2112 after scoffing that it was a useless release and a blatant cash grab.

was that the kind of vinyl confession you were looking for?

Hahaha! Good one. It works! I want two of those. lol

Earl how do you feel about KEEL these days and his previous band Steeler??

• Like 1

Satisfied Man was not a Molly H. highlight. Some of their later stuff, like Southern Rock Masters and Devil's Canyon is more like it... but the lineup from the 70s and 80s are literally all dead. They always were the world's heaviest band!

You are right! They are all dead. My buddy used to hang out with them back in the day. They could kick Hell's Angel Ass. Didn't give a fukk about anything. Drinking, fuckking, fighting and ROCKING!

Great Band! Too many vocalist changes. Then the 80s turned them pop.

The 80's turned many bands pop, and the 90's turned many bands to goo.

I've thought about this Pat.

The 70's bands didn't ruin the 60's bands. The 80's did ruin the 70's bands. The 90's ruined the 80's bands and the fuckking 2000's bands ruined the 90's bands.

And now the bands are shit to begin with!

Complete SHIT!

• Like 1

I bought the blue vinyl of 2112 after scoffing that it was a useless release and a blatant cash grab.

Hahaha!

I have tried to love KEEL. I remember buying "The Right to Rock" on cassette. It was on A&M like Y&T and it looked like a Y&T album cover so I thought I was going to love it. It's ok.

Then "The Final Frontier" came out. Much more tame. The self titled is good too. Ron's voice its meh.

I dig the first STEELER album. Malmsteen baby!

Edit: "Lay Down The Law" is good. Nice cover!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Satisfied Man was not a Molly H. highlight. Some of their later stuff, like Southern Rock Masters and Devil's Canyon is more like it... but the lineup from the 70s and 80s are literally all dead. They always were the world's heaviest band!

You are right! They are all dead. My buddy used to hang out with them back in the day. They could kick Hell's Angel Ass. Didn't give a fukk about anything. Drinking, fuckking, fighting and ROCKING!

Great Band! Too many vocalist changes. Then the 80s turned them pop.

The 80's turned many bands pop, and the 90's turned many bands to goo.

I've thought about this Pat.

The 70's bands didn't ruin the 60's bands. The 80's did ruin the 70's bands. The 90's ruined the 80's bands and the fuckking 2000's bands ruined the 90's bands.

And now the bands are shit to begin with!

Complete SHIT!

Aye!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

I have tried to love KEEL. I remember buying "The Right to Rock" on cassette. It was on A&M like Y&T and it looked like a Y&T album cover so I thought I was going to love it. It's ok.

Then "The Final Frontier" came out. Much more tame. The self titled is good too. Ron's voice its meh.

I enjoy Keel. I saw them in 1986 supporting DIO in Leeds. I thought they were pretty good. I just picked up the The Final Frontier and Keel Rock Candy editions.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

I enjoy Keel. I saw them in 1986 supporting DIO in Leeds. I thought they were pretty good. I just picked up the The Final Frontier and Keel Rock Candy editions.

I will have to follow suit and get those Rock Candy Reissues.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

They look great. Even the stickers look great!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

I love the stickers on the Rock Candy Stuff! Some of them are USA pressings with the sticker on the wrapper. I cut around the sticker and keep it inside. lol

• Like 1

Pat, I picked up the Keel Rock Candy cds in doing so I came across the new Burning Rain and snagged a Japan copy. Doug Aldrich still right?

Yeah, nice!

I also picked up some other Rock Candys, Giant's Last of the Runaways, 3 Legs Diamond albums, Aldo Nova's Twitch, the first 2 Loverboy albums and both Damn Yankees albums.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

I love the stickers on the Rock Candy Stuff! Some of them are USA pressings with the sticker on the wrapper. I cut around the sticker and keep it inside. lol

They've done that on the Loverboy ones and Giant. That's what I'll be doing.

I'll come clean Earl, when I bought all the TOTO Rock Candies I was disappointed to discover that the Seventh One came without a sticker. So I ordered another copy and luckily got the sticker on that one!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

I'll come clean Earl, when I bought all the TOTO Rock Candies I was disappointed to discover that the Seventh One came without a sticker. So I ordered another copy and luckily got the sticker on that one!

I get their newsletter too! I like Giant! Hahaha! You and I were separated at birth. I too have made sure I get the sticker on every one I buy too!!

• Like 1

Pat, I picked up the Keel Rock Candy cds in doing so I came across the new Burning Rain and snagged a Japan copy. Doug Aldrich still right?

Yeah, nice!

I also picked up some other Rock Candys, Giant's Last of the Runaways, 3 Legs Diamond albums, Aldo Nova's Twitch, the first 2 Loverboy albums and both Damn Yankees albums.

You and I keep Rock Candy in business!

Let's hope they never start pressing vinyl! lol

• Like 1

Yeah, nice!

You and I keep Rock Candy in business!

Let's hope they never start pressing vinyl! lol

We'll be broke!

Hahaha!

I get their newsletter too! I like Giant! Hahaha! You and I were separated at birth. I too have made sure I get the sticker on every one I buy too!!

The sticker is essential!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

Absolutely!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

Absolutely!

Oh yeah I forgot, I also picked up all the Krokus ones. I needed to catch up on those. I can retire my old Arista versions now, except for Change of Address.

I did a search but didn't see any Vinyl specific threads, like just VInyl in general and record players, etc. Is there one?