Entre_Perpetuo

choose one  

11 members have voted

1. 1. album

• Blondie - The Hunter
    • Foreigner - Head Games
  2. 2. band

3. 3. singer

When I saw The Hunter, I figured it was Mastodon and ran in here to vote for them.

Blondie are not quite Mastodon, are they.

Ha! :lol:

When I saw The Hunter, I figured it was Mastodon and ran in here to vote for them.

Well to be honest, I saw Blondie a few years ago. She looked like a Mastodon. More like Moby Dick! She's so grumpy and frumpy in her old age.

Well to be honest, I saw Blondie a few years ago. She looked like a Mastodon. More like Moby Dick! She's so grumpy and frumpy in her old age.

She looks in the mirror and it puts her in bad mood because like everyone else she's hoping to see the Debbie from the late 70's/80's.

• Like 1

She looks in the mirror and it puts her in bad mood because like everyone else she's hoping to see the Debbie from the late 70's/80's.

Hahahaha! She looks like Fat Fuckk Gruden. They should have a baby together. It would really look like a baby Chunky. I mean Chucky. LOL!

• Like 1

Hahahaha! She looks like Fat Fuckk Gruden. They should have a baby together. It would really look like a baby Chunky. I mean Chucky. LOL!

What do you think of the whole Gruden situation Earl? And what do you think will happen with the Raiders for the rest of the season?

• Like 1

What do you think of the whole Gruden situation Earl? And what do you think will happen with the Raiders for the rest of the season?

Oh buddy, I've already spouted off on it in your old Gruden Thread.

He's a fuckking moron. The whole thing is sad. The Raiders will go 3-14. Another joke season. "Groundhog's Day."

Signed,

Bill Murray and Primus

• Like 1

He's a fuckking moron. The whole thing is sad. The Raiders will go 3-14. Another joke season. "Groundhog's Day."

Signed,

Bill Murray and Primus

He should have stayed in the booth and his emails would have stayed buried. He obviously pissed someone off as Raiders HC and that's why they suddenly surfaced this week.

• Like 1

Signed,

Bill Murray and Primus

He should have stayed in the booth and his emails would have stayed buried. He obviously pissed someone off as Raiders HC and that's why they suddenly surfaced this week.

I totally agree Pat! Gruden was doomed from the start.

• Like 1

Signed,

Bill Murray and Primus

What will Dumb-and-Dumber do now, blow up the team? Bring Parcells back?

• Like 2

Signed,

Bill Murray and Primus

Hahaha! I hope Dumb And Dumber blows the team up. Bye Bye Carr!

That prick Mark Davis is waiting for his mom to die so he can sell the team and walk away into the drunken sunset. Piece of Human Scum.

• Like 1

Signed,

Bill Murray and Primus

Hahaha! I hope Dumb And Dumber blows the team up. Bye Bye Carr!

That prick Mark Davis is waiting for his mom to die so he can sell the team and walk away into the drunken sunset. Piece of Human Scum.

He thinks Goodhell is a faggottt, he could be right about that though! Shit I'm in danger of getting an email dump! :16ton: