Which band is worse? - Part 2 of my TRF Bon Jovi investigation

treeduck

Bon Jovi or Damn Yankees, which is worse?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which group is worse? Which band do you like the least?

2. 2. Which band had the best guitarist?

• Bon Jovi - Richie Sambora
    • Damn Yankees - Ted Nugent
  3. 3. Do you want any more Bon Jovi Polls? Or Damn Yankee polls?

• No
    • Yes
    • Hell No!
    • Not Damn Yankees, bug GOD YES do some JOVI ones
    • Do some more Damn Yankees polls for f**k's sake

I remember Damn Yankees from back in the day as they were the front cover of a music magazine when their first record was released. I heard some stuff and was unimpressed (and I knew nothing of Ted at that point). I would have picked Bon Jovi when I was 14 or 15. Now I would choose to not choose.
  • Like 1

DY is fine. Pretty good, probably underrated... but they don't have a Living On A Prayer, or a Shot Through The Heart, or a Wanted Dead Or Alive, or a I'll Be There For You, or a Never Say Goodbye... Bon Jovi had the songs.
  • Like 2

I remember Damn Yankees from back in the day as they were the front cover of a music magazine when their first record was released. I heard some stuff and was unimpressed (and I knew nothing of Ted at that point). I would have picked Bon Jovi when I was 14 or 15. Now I would choose to not choose.

I'm going to buy some Damn Yankees albums on the strength of your views!

• Like 1

Does this mean I`m part of your Bon Jovi investigation task force? :ph34r:

You're Jon Bon Jovi himself! Hello Jon! :hi:

• Like 2

You're Jon Bon Jovi himself! Hello Jon! :hi:

That`s Mr John Francis Bongiovi Jr. to you :rage:
  • Like 1

i don't know much about Damn Yankees, but Bon Jovi and Journey are probably my 2 least favorite classic rock bands.
  • Like 1

I prefer Bon Jovi in their prime. DY isn't bad. i just think both albums are really bland. considering who is in that band??? they could have been so much better.

Mick

Super group =/= super music. :P

Not a huge fan of either band, but DY has a couple of songs I like, wheres Bon Jovi has pretty much none.

The second question was "Which band had the best guitarist," and if we're talking best, Sambora is probably a more versatile player than Nugent, so I voted that way. That said, I like Ted's playing style better than Richie's. More aggressive and unhinged.

• Like 1

The fact that Richie Sambora is winning the best guitarist question is f***ed.

Ted's a great guitarist, iconic in his generation, but so is Richie. I kinda prefer Richie's melodicism and tone to Ted's pure 70s shredding.