1. 1. choose up to 2 songs from these 7

• Alone - Heart
    • Bringing On The Heartbreak - Def Leppard
    • Dream On - Aerosmith
    • Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
    • November Rain - Guns 'N' Roses
    • Open Arms - Journey
    • These Dreams - Heart

Here we are, the final 7! Who knows what happens next, final five? Top three? A photo finish 1v1? Will the winner be decided in this poll???

Rules the same as always, if you don't think a song qualifies as a power ballad, don't vote for it. In this round you can vote for up to two songs. Have some fun!

Ok, I'm WAY late to this party, but power ballads are supposed to be cheesy and cool at the same time and I can't but think that Sister Christian is the ultimate at that.

It was in the last round!

Didn't advance...

• Like 1

Ok, I'm WAY late to this party, but power ballads are supposed to be cheesy and cool at the same time and I can't but think that Sister Christian is the ultimate at that.

Didn't advance...

Ah, THX for the heads up. Should be #1 though. :beathorse:

• Like 1

Didn't advance...

Ah, THX for the heads up. Should be #1 though. :beathorse:

I'm inclined to agree.

• Like 1

Talking about songs. I'm not going to start giving any name titles of them, but I think there are between three to five, which do deserve to continue being a part of these rounds. With how some people have wanted, and decided to make their song choices, three of the remaining songs, now, are heavy metal, and hard rock power ballads. I've been one, and another person, and individual, who has known about music including what categories artists, bands, and groups are in. I still have a lot of different kinds of music, and when I do have any free, and spare time, I enjoy listening to them, too. I hope there has been honest, and fair choices, and not any prejudice ones based only on what kinds of backgrounds the artists, bands, and groups are coming from, they have, personalities they have, and what they are going through in their personal lives. Edited by Derek19

Didn't advance...

A travesty.
  • Like 2