Michael K Williams dies, aged 54

IbanezJem

WTF? Wow. may he RIP.

These my Daddy's tools.

What are you gonna' do with em'?

Well, I aint' building no bookcase.

Edited by grep
  • Like 1

The NY Post is such a shitty rag, publishing photos of mourning family members. I know you're allowed to do that but I still think it's classless, but then again so is the Post.

RIP Michael K Williams. The guy was seriously good.

I agree with you on all points.

The NY Post is such a shitty rag, publishing photos of mourning family members. I know you're allowed to do that but I still think it's classless, but then again so is the Post.

They're basically east coast TMZ. TMZ were awful towards Tom Petty's family the day he died. I remember his daughter sounding off on Instagram with what cowards they were prematurely announcing his death.

Edited by invisible airwave

They're basically east coast TMZ. TMZ were awful towards Tom Petty's family the day he died. I remember his daughter sounding off on Instagram with what cowards they were prematurely announcing his death.

Yeah, but the Post has been a rag for decades before the internet era.

Edited by grep

I've been sorry, to hear, see, and read this. He should, and will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Michael.

A real talent, he owned every scene he was in, potential for a long career. Need to kick that shit.

Same thing happened to PS Hoffman who had been believed to have been off for years before his death. He was my favorite living actor before he died.

If I remember correctly he died a few years after he kicked being some clownish B-rated actor playing bit roles, sad.