Happy Birthday Blueschica!!!

The Cat 3

Happy birthday, blueschica! Pulling off being a Steeler fan and being a nice person is no easy feat, but you pull it off with aplomb.

Aww, thanks so much! Can you believe we Steeler fans think the Browns fans are the worst? :lol: (yes, you probably can believe it!). I appreciate you kind words.

• Like 2

Happy birthday, blueschica! Pulling off being a Steeler fan and being a nice person is no easy feat, but you pull it off with aplomb.

Aww, thanks so much! Can you believe we Steeler fans think the Browns fans are the worst? :lol: (yes, you probably can believe it!). I appreciate you kind words.

They're pretty awful too, to be honest. But more pathetic.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Becky!

And here's a picture of her that I took last week when I was secretly stalking her:

Ana-Braga-Sexy-Fappening-13-thefappening.us_.jpg

That’s actually a picture of me, which you took last week when you were secretly stalking me.

Nice hair extensions!

• Like 3

They're pretty awful too, to be honest. But more pathetic.

The only NFL game I have been to was when we lived in Cleveland, and they were playing Pittsburgh! :lol: Much bad behavior on both sides that day! :lol:

• Like 2