Happy 11th Anniversary to laughedatbytime

Rick N. Backer

Although it doesn't show up in the calendar, today is, in fact, the anniversary of LABT joining the forum. Happy anniversary to who a guy is one of my favorite posters, except for when he shows his ignorance of the Ideal Gas Law. Which he's obviously proud of because he seems to like showing it off. :)

In his honor today, I'm NOT going to listen to the Amon Duul II discography. Because, and he knows this as well as anyone, once music is committed to tape and sold commercially, it might as well be Tiffany or Debbie Gibson.

:cheers:

• Like 3

Two in one day.

The earth must've stood still for a brief moment 11 years ago today.

LABT gets two smooches

:kisshug: :kisshug:

And to anyone that can decipher Rick's post for me will get a glossy 8 x 10 pic of Debbie Gibson holding the latest Amon Duul CD! (whoever the hell they are. :eh: )

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :kisshug:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Although it doesn't show up in the calendar, today is, in fact, the anniversary of LABT joining the forum. Happy anniversary to who a guy is one of my favorite posters, except for when he shows his ignorance of the Ideal Gas Law. Which he's obviously proud of because he seems to like showing it off. :)

In his honor today, I'm NOT going to listen to the Amon Duul II discography. Because, and he knows this as well as anyone, once music is committed to tape and sold commercially, it might as well be Tiffany or Debbie Gibson.

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

If Belichick and Mr. Kraft were involved with the San Francisco Giants, they'd hire someone who'd be willing to do a study that came to the conclusion that it wasn't that Barry Bonds' testicles weren't too small, it's that everyone else's were too big.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy 11th. Anniverary

Laughed At By Time!!!

4b32d3cd369ae8a831942f9aa7e4beee.gif

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks, cat!

• Like 1

It's your anniversary? Pull my finger for a surprise...

bernie-sanders-e1571091688686-630x511.jpg

Not falling for it, you silly old man.

Thanks, goose!

• Like 2

Two in one day.

The earth must've stood still for a brief moment 11 years ago today.

LABT gets two smooches

:kisshug: :kisshug:

And to anyone that can decipher Rick's post for me will get a glossy 8 x 10 pic of Debbie Gibson holding the latest Amon Duul CD! (whoever the hell they are. :eh: )

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :kisshug:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Thanks, Lorraine!

:monalisa: :kisshug: :kisshug:

And no one ever knows what the hell Rick is babbling about, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Even when we do figure it out, there's only regret that we took the time to do it.

Just kidding.

The Ideal Gas Law joke is about the Patriots attempt to cover up cheating by misapplying science to claim that Tom Brady didn't deflate footballs during his time in New England, and the Debbie Gibson joke had to do with some people's seeming contention that the more obscure an artist was, the better their art, with Debbie Gibson as the late 1980's archetype female relatively wholesome pop star and Amon Duul II being the archetype of unlistenable, pretentious prog.

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary, did Rick book the room with the hot tub and chocolate roses?

GOEA6_feature.jpg

Have a great night together.

We both bailed when we found out that you were responsible for providing the music and the pizza.

• Like 2

GOEA6_feature.jpg

We both bailed when we found out that you were responsible for providing the music and the pizza.

You should have stuck around. I arranged for this guy to perform Tai Shan while you guys sponge bath.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

UuqctmB.gif

GOEA6_feature.jpg

You should have stuck around. I arranged for this guy to perform Tai Shan while you guys sponge bath.

maxresdefault.jpg

Presto: "Hold my magic wand."

• Like 1