Rush UK Rock mags looking for a new home

AWW

[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)"For UK fans, I have 18 UK Rock magazines that feature Rush that are free to someone who is willing to collect or pay the postage. The magazines range from 2004 until 2010./span/span/span/span

span style="color: #3A3D40"span style="font-family: Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Color UI UI]Please direct message me if you are interested or if you would like further info.[/background]

[MOD EDIT: Here's a translation without all of that unnecessary coding.]

For UK fans, I have 18 UK Rock magazines that feature Rush that are free to someone who is willing to collect or pay the postage. The magazines range from 2004 until 2010.

Please direct message me if you are interested or if you would like further info.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We almost always squash new members who join and use their first post to advertise something. In this case, seeing as he's not selling these items and is only looking for paid postage, we'll keep it out here for now.

The usual common sense warnings, though -- if you're interested in these mags, since AWW is brand new here and we don't know him, use caution when giving out personal info.

AWW, how about a photo showing all 18 mags?

We reserve the right to remove this thread at a later date if we change our minds about having it out here.

• Like 4