RIP Old Rush Fan

grep

It's been a year now since Gary left us. He's not forgotten however.

Though I'm not sure I can stay the hell off his lawn for much longer.

RIP.

• Like 13

Really sucks having to remember this, having wanted to get up to MI over the past couple of years and hang out with Gary. Will definitely be thinking of ORF as I travel through this September. Rest well, dear sir.
  • Like 8

Somber anniversary. Behind every funny avatar picture are real people living real lives, and it may not seem real, but the presence and loss still is.

Have a banana, all.

Fitting reminder since Robin Williams died 7 years ago today. A lot of great comedy comes out of tragedy. Just look at Dangerfield, Pryor's Sunset Strip concert film after the fire incident and Christopher Titus. I miss him as well.

• Like 2

I never got the opportunity to communicate with him, but from all your comments he seemed like a really cool guy.
  • Like 4

I've had ORF written in the corner of my whiteboard for the last year. Never done that for an internet friend before - but this guy, there was something special about him.
  • Like 3

I've had ORF written in the corner of my whiteboard for the last year. Never done that for an internet friend before - but this guy, there was something special about him.

There really was. I still miss him.

• Like 1