Ultimate Rush Songs Elimination (Round 4)

_hi_water._

18 members have voted

1. 1. Immune:

• Working Man
    • By-Tor And The Snow Dog
    • Bastille Day
    • Xanadu
    • La Villa Strangiato
    • Natural Science
    • Red Barchetta
    • Subdivisions
    • Distant Early Warning
    • Marathon
    • Dreamline
    • Earthshine
    • Headlong Flight
  2. 2. Eliminate:

• Working Man
    • By-Tor And The Snow Dog
    • Bastille Day
    • Xanadu
    • La Villa Strangiato
    • Natural Science
    • Red Barchetta
    • Subdivisions
    • Distant Early Warning
    • Marathon
    • Dreamline
    • Earthshine
    • Headlong Flight

I've already voted but I would be tempted to change and give Xanadu a protective vote. Hopefully normality will be resumed over the next few votes.
  • Like 4

Why are people keeping Earthshine in? It's average at best, with an average riff. It's one of the weakest songs on Vapor Trails. The riff just goes der der, der der. That's what you guys are into is it, der der, der der!

Let's all sing the Earthshine riff together, ready?

DER DER, DER DER, DER DER, DER DER! :16ton:

• Like 4

I've already voted but I would be tempted to change and give Xanadu a protective vote. Hopefully normality will be resumed over the next few votes.

Don`t worry, it`s only _hi_water. and I that would ever vote to eliminate Xanadu, we know it won`t work :laughing guy: (But it`s a genuine vote :ph34r: )
  • Like 1

The song from "Counterparts" is "Cut to the Chase", and not called "Counterparts". When it comes to thinking, saying, and doing something including picking, and choosing Rush songs, I know "Ibanez", wouldn't change, and hasn't changed anything, and "Water", has sometimes, made some changes including making mistakes. I wasn't one, who wants "Earthshine" to stay. From "Power Windows", "Marathon" is, and has been the best song. About "Far Cry", I wasn't surprised. I see some people haven't wanted to stay, and be consistent, too. In spite, even if it is, and was a joke, maybe, I'll start doing the same thing by shaking up to the other obvious Rush song favorites "Natural Science", "2112", and "By-Tor and the Snow Dog". For loving to liking Rush song winners from their nineteen c.ds, and albums, here is mine.

Xanadu

Marathon

By-Tor and the Snow Dog

Working Man

Natural Science

Subdivisions

Force Ten

Bastille Day

Dreamline

Show Don't Tell

La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise In Self-Indulgence)

Distant Early Warning

Headlong Flight

Driven

Earthshine

Red Barchetta

Cut to the Chase

Far Cry

Edited by Derek19

Don`t worry, it`s only _hi_water. and I that would ever vote to eliminate Xanadu, we know it won`t work :laughing guy: (But it`s a genuine vote :ph34r: )

hehehe ...well you got me going!!

I was thinking that whoever voted for Xanadu must be on drugs. But if you were on drugs, there is no way you would vote off Xanadu.
  • Like 4

I was thinking that whoever voted for Xanadu must be on drugs. But if you were on drugs, there is no way you would vote off Xanadu.

I`ve never tried any drugs, which may explain why appreciation of Xanadu eludes me? :huh:
  • Like 1

Or maybe there's plenty of songs that are better than Alex practicing his scales.