Nehemiah Persoff, actor age 102, is ALIVE and well!

treeduck

We always get the death threads so I thought I'd do an alternative thread here for the familiar character actor born in 1919. So no need to be sad, he's alive and kicking! I think he's currently the oldest actor in Hollywood after the death of Norman Lloyd. Here he is in Some Like it Hot as the gangster Little Bonaparte.

image-some_like_it_hot_17.png?w=840

148922.jpg

• Like 2

Oh geez, I've seen him in a ton of stuff!

Yeah he's played Jewish pawn brokers, scientists, South American dictators, cops, gangsters, politicians, diplomats, stool pigeons, bookies, military officers, ordinary fathers and so on.

• Like 1

Yeah he's played Jewish pawn brokers, scientists, South American dictators, cops, gangsters, politicians, diplomats, stool pigeons, bookies, military officers, ordinary fathers and so on.

Klingon swine.

Klingon swine.

Sorry that was racist, he played a Klingon commander.

• Like 1

Klingon swine.

Which episode or film?

Klingon swine.

I "talked" to Johnny Blaze yesterday and he says hello! He hopes all is good in the Rogers neighborhood! :hi:

Klingon swine.

I "talked" to Johnny Blaze yesterday and he says hello! He hopes all is good in the Rogers neighborhood! :hi:

Say hello to him from DUCK WORLD!

• Like 1

Klingon swine.

Say hello to him from DUCK WORLD!

I will! :)

• Like 2

We always get the death threads so I thought I'd do an alternative thread here for the familiar character actor born in 1919. So no need to be sad, he's alive and kicking! I think he's currently the oldest actor in Hollywood after the death of Norman Lloyd. Here he is in Some Like it Hot as the gangster Little Bonaparte.

148922.jpg

I’ve been to the hotel where Some Like it Hot was (at least partially) filmed, in San Diego.

• Like 1

148922.jpg

I’ve been to the hotel where Some Like it Hot was (at least partially) filmed, in San Diego.

Is it anything like it was in the 50's? How did you like it?

148922.jpg

I don’t know if it is now, but when I was there, in 1986, it was very much the same, yes. It was fantastic to be there…and walking the beach at Coronado the same day.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Klingon swine.

Which episode or film?

I was incorrect. He played Palor Toff in a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, The Most Toys. He also appeared in the better Battlestar Galactica, the original one.

148922.jpg

I don’t know if it is now, but when I was there, in 1986, it was very much the same, yes. It was fantastic to be there…and walking the beach at Coronado the same day.

Nice.

I keep forgetting he had a role in Gilligan's Island, where he played a dictator. On a slightly unrelated note why has not any of the major streaming platforms gotten the rights to streaming all the episodes of Gilligan's Island?
  • Like 1