Markie Post RIP

Turbine Freight

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. I remember her. On a regular, and daily basis, I used to watch the t.v. show "Night Court". I thought it was funny. She will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, to her family, and friends. R.I.P., Markie.

RIP. I think Mac Robinson and Harry Anderson are gone too and if Selma Diamond isn't it would be a shock.
  • Like 1

One of those faces who showed up all over. I recall seeing her in episodes of Buck Rogers, Incredible Hulk, A-Team, and loads more.

RIP to a lovely lady

RIP, Markie Post! :rose: Night Court still airs pretty frequently on one of our tv channels and she was excellent in it. One of her daughters went to a small college in our town and word was that Markie was very sweet when she came for parents' weekend and so forth- thank you gift to the hotel staff, big tipper and so on. It's always nice to hear good things about someone famous like that. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

RIP, Markie Post! :rose: Night Court still airs pretty frequently on one of our tv channels and she was excellent in it. One of her daughters went to a small college in our town and word was that Markie was very sweet when she came for parents' weekend and so forth- thank you gift to the hotel staff, big tipper and so on. It's always nice to hear good things about someone famous like that.

[William Wellman] and his assistant director Robert Aldrich ran into Mitchum on Hollywood Boulevard...

"What kind of parts have you done?"

"For two years I've been supporting horses -- or vice versa."

"You mean to tell me you haven't been knocking 'em dead on Broadway? How tall are you?"

"Six foot or so, I guess."

"You guess? Don't you know? Every goddamn midget that comes in here says he's six feet tall. Alan Ladd is six feet three!!"

• Like 1

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. I remember her. On a regular, and daily basis, I used to watch the t.v. show "Night Court". I thought it was funny. She will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, to her family, and friends. R.I.P., Markie.

Watched it all the time as well. I loved the chemistry between her and Larroquette.

So sad, RIP Markie :rose:

• Like 1