The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

The Dolphins are the most f***ing useless organization to ever exist.

That includes the Lions and Jets.

Tampa is getting shut down by the Pat's. Still lots of time, but I need them to cover 7.5 pts.

Maybe you'll get lucky and Arians will bench Brady for Gabbert. Or just go all-run.

Brady had a mediocre game at best, Belichick made a poor decision at the end of the game, and the Cheatriots are now 1-3...could have been worse. Edited by laughedatbytime

Despite the loss clearly the Alabama NFL Training Camp was good for Mac Jones.

The Niners are going to regret not staying put and taking him rather than trading a shitload of picks to move up for Trey Lance imo. Jones reminds me of Matt Hasselbeck, not the greatest arm but not weak and very accurate. The Evil Hoody can and likely will win with him.

• Like 1

Brady had a mediocre game at best, Belichick made a poor decision at the end of the game, and the Cheatriots are now 1-3...could have been worse.

To be honest, I expected them to get blown out. But the defense seemed to be up to the challenge of playing against the greatest NFL player of all time, and Jones looked very solid, against an admittedly diminished Bucs D. This won't be their year, but next year or the year after might be. It's been a long time, so I hope so.

Brady had a mediocre game at best, Belichick made a poor decision at the end of the game, and the Cheatriots are now 1-3...could have been worse.

To be honest, I expected them to get blown out. But the defense seemed to be up to the challenge of playing against the greatest NFL player of all time, and Jones looked very solid, against an admittedly diminished Bucs D. This won't be their year, but next year or the year after might be. It's been a long time, so I hope so.

Who were you cheering for? Serious question.

Who were you cheering for? Serious question.

Serious answer. I love Brady. I think a lot of the hatred of him is because he's kind of a weirdo, and because the rest of the country understandably got tired of seeing him in the post-season. But I am a Patriots fan. After the kickoff, I wanted to see the Patriots to win. I wouldn't want to have seen him humiliated though, by, say, having a 4 INT game or something like that.

I think a lot of the hatred of him is because he's kind of a weirdo

There also seems to be something of a cult of personality around him (LeBron James is in a similar spot and Pat Mahomes may be next in line) because of his ability to play a game. Football is not that important in the grand scheme of life. Not even close.

I think a lot of the hatred of him is because he's kind of a weirdo

There also seems to be something of a cult of personality around him (LeBron James is in a similar spot and Pat Mahomes may be next in line) because of his ability to play a game. Football is not that important in the grand scheme of life. Not even close.

Well, that came out of nowhere, and addressed a point no one was trying to make.

4-1!

RBFODI7.gif

Dear Pete Carroll: For the love of God and for whatever legacy you have left, PLEASE retire.

Whatver legacy left, indeed. Some appropriate funeral music:

4-1!

RBFODI7.gif

Dear Pete Carroll: For the love of God and for whatever legacy you have left, PLEASE retire.

:lol:

Has any other NFL coach achieved less with so much talent?

4-1!

RBFODI7.gif

:lol:

Has any other NFL coach achieved less with so much talent?

Norv