The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

I have a couple of good friends who are Cowboy fans and the near despair is silly. They are still one of the better teams in the NFL and have been playing pretty good. Then there are the anti anything Cowboy people I know who are besides themselves with glee but their teams aren't doing very good and are just jealous.
  • Like 2

I have a couple of good friends who are Cowboy fans and the near despair is silly. They are still one of the better teams in the NFL and have been playing pretty good. Then there are the anti anything Cowboy people I know who are besides themselves with glee but their teams aren't doing very good and are just jealous.

Jealous of what? If you're under 30 you're lucky if you can remember them winning even one playoff game.

Cowboys fans are the only group in sports that can make Yankee fans seem normal.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Kansas City 13

Jordan Love 7

Missed opportunities galore! The Kid was overwhelmed by the Chiefs' all-out pass rush, but he took everything they threw at him and still had a chance to win the game. He'll be universally criticized for his poor throws during most of the game, but he played great in the 4th quarter.

• Like 3

Jealous of what? If you're under 30 you're lucky if you can remember them winning even one playoff game.

Cowboys fans are the only group in sports that can make Yankee fans seem normal.

Just referring to this year but I get what you are saying especially about Yankee fans.

Just referring to this year but I get what you are saying especially about Yankee fans.

:cheers:

Kansas City 13

Jordan Love 7

Missed opportunities galore! The Kid was overwhelmed by the Chiefs' all-out pass rush, but he took everything they threw at him and still had a chance to win the game. He'll be universally criticized for his poor throws during most of the game, but he played great in the 4th quarter.

Yep. I think he did fine in very tough circumstances. Packers defense was great!

Someone needs to remind your holder...LACES OUT!!!!

• Like 1

Kansas City 13

Jordan Love 7

Yep. I think he did fine in very tough circumstances. Packers defense was great!

The Packers changed their long snapper this week, as his snaps had been inconsistent.

Now their holder, punter Bojorquez, had a bad game. The Packers' blocking on kicks has been atrocious this year. :rage:

Interception at 4 yard line? WTF Stafford? :facepalm:

Another one minutes later?

kTcxb3p.jpg

Crap week for the league's supposed top teams. At home, even.

:facepalm:

• Like 1

So far thus AM...

Bills. :facepalm:

Saints :facepalm:

Bengals :eyeroll:

Cowboys: :laughing guy:

Rams :facepalm:

It's just a dog week. Happens every year. In a few minutes PHX will be the only one loss team left. As to Cowboys fans I can't tell you how entitled they can be and how infuriating. and always have been. One bad game and everybody sucks. The coaching sucks, the players suck, the fans suck, it's a flipping suckarama!!! Never mind that we're 6-2 and leading the league in O and interceptions and have the best pass rush we've had in forever. People are so football stupid that it really defies belief.

• Like 3

So far thus AM...

It's just a dog week. Happens every year. In a few minutes PHX will be the only one loss team left. As to Cowboys fans I can't tell you how entitled they can be and how infuriating. and always have been. One bad game and everybody sucks. The coaching sucks, the players suck, the fans suck, it's a flipping suckarama!!! Never mind that we're 6-2 and leading the league in O and interceptions and have the best pass rush we've had in forever. People are so football stupid that it really defies belief.

Leading the league in this or that is great, but the only ranking that matters is wins, and the Cowboys did just miss a chance -- at home, against a D that just lost its best player -- to stay in the hunt for that #1 seed and the bye. The saving factor here is that the Rams and Packers choked on it, too, so we didn't lose much ground, but we didn't apply any pressure either. And this was with Dak, etc., etc.

I get not wanting to wear sackcloth and ashes, but this was a bad loss, full stop.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

THE DETROIT LIONS DID NOT LOSE THIS WEEK!!! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Edited by Rush Cocky
  • Like 3

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

THE DETROIT LIONS DID NOT LOSE THIS WEEK!!! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Are you sure?..............

nM18shA.jpg

• Like 2

Interception at 4 yard line? WTF Stafford? :facepalm:

Another one minutes later?

kTcxb3p.jpg

Crap week for the league's supposed top teams. At home, even.

Edited by Rhyta

Kansas City 13

Jordan Love 7

The Packers changed their long snapper this week, as his snaps had been inconsistent.

Now their holder, punter Bojorquez, had a bad game. The Packers' blocking on kicks has been atrocious this year. :rage:

Glad to see Jordan Love hanging in there and getting his feet wet. Another player from a Utah school doing good :ebert: Too bad he has to try and clean up Rodgers mess.

Edited by Rhyta

Kansas City 13

Jordan Love 7

Glad to see Jordan Love hanging in there and getting his feet wet. Another player from a Utah school doing good :ebert: Too bad he has to try and clean up Rodgers mess.

There are about 28 teams that would take that mess and right now.

So far thus AM...

Leading the league in this or that is great, but the only ranking that matters is wins, and the Cowboys did just miss a chance -- at home, against a D that just lost its best player -- to stay in the hunt for that #1 seed and the bye. The saving factor here is that the Rams and Packers choked on it, too, so we didn't lose much ground, but we didn't apply any pressure either. And this was with Dak, etc., etc.

I get not wanting to wear sackcloth and ashes, but this was a bad loss, full stop.

Of course it was and every team has them every flipping year. I think it came in the perfect spot as the hardest part of the Cowboys schedule is the next five weeks. Now if they lose this week I may rend a garment.

• Like 1

Thisssss...is Pittsburgh Steeler football... 90 penalty yards for the opponent, including one TD called back, Steelers with 15 yards in penalties.