The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

Raiders will be without Henry Ruggs. Early Tuesday AM he killed someone in a DUI.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-henry-ruggs-iii-involved-in-fatal-car-accident-to-be-charged-with-dui-resulting-in-death/amp/

Allegedly driving drunk, it appears he rear-ended a lady at high speed, then her car caught fire, and she burned to death.

2 hours after the wreck he still tested over twice the legal limit. 2 seconds before impact his Corvette recorded a speed of 156 mph. Good freaking hell.

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers has the COVID. He is reportedly unvaccinated.

He is OUT for Sunday's game at Kansas City, and he may miss next game at home v. Seattle.

But hey.....he's having FUN! He had his Halloween party! He's having the time of his life!

• Like 1

He is OUT for Sunday's game at Kansas City, and he may miss next game at home v. Seattle.

But hey.....he's having FUN! He had his Halloween party! He's having the time of his life!

That begs the question of whether Mahomes will play; it's possible that Jake from State Farm could be a close contact they had in common.

That begs the question of whether Mahomes will play; it's possible that Jake from State Farm could be a close contact they had in common.

So far, Jordan Love is good to go. The Chiefs will be loading up the box all game long, daring him to win the game.

:facepalm: :banghead: :boo hiss:

He is OUT for Sunday's game at Kansas City, and he may miss next game at home v. The Chiefs.

:cheerleader:

I mean, sorry to hear that.

• Like 4

1635987752[/url'>' post='4963772']
1635957953' post='4963627']

He is OUT for Sunday's game at Kansas City, and he may miss next game at home v. Seattle

The Vegas betting line went from "pick 'em" to Chiefs -7 :laughing guy: It may go up!

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

He is OUT for Sunday's game at Kansas City, and he may miss next game at home v. Seattle

The Vegas betting line went from "pick 'em" to Chiefs -7 :laughing guy: It may go up!

As I watched earlier this week it was Chiefs -1, then it was Packers -1, and now this. Tough game to pick, I think.

How did this Jets team beat the Bengals?

Maybe the Ravens game was the outlier for the Bengals.

Or, more likely, it was the ultimate trap game...last of 3 in a row on the road, sandwiched between two key divisional games, and a team full of young players not used to success.

• Like 1

Or, more likely, it was the ultimate trap game...last of 3 in a row on the road, sandwiched between two key divisional games, and a team full of young players not used to success.

Spoken like a sharp!
  • Like 1

Spoken like a sharp!

I work way too hard for my money to lose it due to my own hubris. :)

• Like 1

Spoken like a sharp!

I work way too hard for my money to lose it due to my own hubris. :)

Same here. I don't have the stomach to risk losing a big bet. I lost $100 bucks at blackjack once and almost threw up.

Just more proof that football players are not robots. They are imperfect human beings, who cannot bring their A-game to every game.

The Jets brought their A-game and the Bengals (their defense) brought their C-game.

He should be out for more than 2 games..what a jerk.

• Like 1

Do a Google search on his girlfriend. She is a real piece of work.

Let's not do a Google search, as she is irrelevant to the issue.

He's a grown man, who should be making grown man decisions about his health and his team's success.

• Like 1

Thank you, Carson Wentz, for filling in as my FF quarterback. Can you play like this next week against the Jaguars? :D

Thank you, Carson Wentz, for filling in as my FF quarterback. Can you play like this next week against the Jaguars? :D

Against the Jags? He may very well, yes! Keep him! But when the Colts play an actual NFL team, you should probably rotate him out. Of course, that would mean he plays well two weeks in a row -- which would be a lot for him. Hmmm. Gee, I dunno.

He's a grown man, who should be making grown man decisions about his health and his team's success.

And as a grown man, he should be forthright and honest about his big boy choices, and not use weasel words he apparently doesn't understand in order to avoid clear answers.

• Like 3

Probably what was said above about a trap game, etc., but they still could revert to being the Bungles..

Edited by driventotheedge

And as a grown man, he should be forthright and honest about his big boy choices, and not use weasel words he apparently doesn't understand in order to avoid clear answers.

Confirms he's unvaccinated...and an arrogent selfish douchebag that would rather take medical advice from another arrogent douchebag Joe Rogan. Although that's been established for some time.

All I want for Christmas is footage of his career ending injury.

Confirms he's unvaccinated...and an arrogent selfish douchebag that would rather take medical advice from another arrogent douchebag Joe Rogan. Although that's been established for some time.

All I want for Christmas is footage of his career ending injury.

Agree with your first statement 100% but myself, I never wish an injury on any player.

• Like 2

I never wish an injury on any player.

I'm still waiting for the Vikings' Anthony Barr to get permanently pummeled into the turf by Packer linemen, but aside from that, I agree with you. :D