Yeeks!!!

Alsgalpal

So, due to all the pain I have every month, I have to go in on the 16th for a procedure (will leave out all the gory details) that is going to cure my pain. I am so happy, that there is relief in sight, but also scared as bloody hell. Last time, it hurt like freakin heck.

Keep me in your thoughts and stuff, that I may get some rockin drugs!!!! 1022.gif

AGP, I was just thinking about this the other day! I was wondering if you went to your doc yet. I did'nt want to bring up this topic, and here it is!

At least you know what's wrong and your pain will be gone...in the long run! I know it's scarey!

Of course you'll be in my thoughts and prayers...you already are smile.gif

DEMAND some strong drugs wink.gif tongue.gif

Oh and I have to remind you:

Your're the kewlest 1022.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:31 PM)
Good luck AGP ... keep focused on the end result!  You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

I will also pray for some rockin drugs!  LOL!

she meant for HER, ES *pokes ES in the ribs*

Be strong, AGP. I'm praying for you, too. angel.gif

I am still alive. Got some good meds. The procedure hurt like hell. I was awake, and had some happy juice for it, and I was like 'owwwww!' the whole time. Heh. Ty for the positive thoughts. wub.gif

Hey Kris. I never come in here, but I saw the Yeeks title and had to come see.

I'm sorry you're suffering through... whatever. Not my business. Just wanted to wish you well and hope you're feeling better very soon. smile.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 7 2005, 11:28 PM)
So, due to all the pain I have every month, I have to go in on the 16th for a procedure (will leave out all the gory details) that is going to cure my pain. I am so happy, that there is relief in sight, but also scared as bloody hell. Last time, it hurt like freakin heck.

Keep me in your thoughts and stuff, that I may get some rockin drugs!!!! 1022.gif

AGP... hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck with the procedure. I never noticed your sig before but as i came in to read this thread I saw it and that song was on my comp shuffle and it was at that VERY verse. I got chills. No... not really, but it was neat, huh?

I really should read entire threads before posting. I'm glad it went well and is over now. Glad you got the good stuff as far as meds go. I had a pretty nasty sinus operation a few years back and my doc didn't want to give out the good stuff. I woulda' been in agony for days, but luckily all my ex-jock friends all have running scripts of good shit. LOL. Again... take care.

Thanks guys, I am really wasted right now, and not feeling much pain. I was awake during the procedure, and it hurt like hell... So, here I sit, at motomans, just chillin, kickin back, and lurking round the web.

rose.gif rose.gif Hey AGP!!

i'm feeling kinda out of the loop cuz i don't know exactly what happened, or what kind of procedure it was...

but...i'm hoping you get thru this quickly and are back on your feet in no time!!

i'll keep you in my prayers girl!

heart.gif ~A

Archived