Snakes & Arrows (2007): Songs Elimination (Round 2)

_hi_water._

20 members have voted

1. 1. Immune:

• Far Cry
    • Armor And Sword
    • Workin' Them Angels
    • The Larger Bowl
    • Spindrift
    • The Main Monkey Business
    • The Way The Wind Blows
    • Hope
    • Good News First
    • Malignant Narcissism
    • We Hold On
  2. 2. Eliminate:

• Far Cry
    • Armor And Sword
    • Workin' Them Angels
    • The Larger Bowl
    • Spindrift
    • The Main Monkey Business
    • The Way The Wind Blows
    • Hope
    • Good News First
    • Malignant Narcissism
    • We Hold On
  3. 3. Which song gets last place?

"Faithless" and "Bravest Face" have been eliminated, but which song gets 13th place?

Wait... "Faithless" got eliminated....?!

Be right back... ( :banghead:)

Alright I'm back y'all :lol: , also how are y'all doin today? I totally am not salty about "Faithless" getting eliminated. :D

13. ???

12. ???

I'm doing fine. In the first round, I wasn't the one, who chose to eliminate "Faithless", and "Bravest Face". For it, a song(s) needs to be, and is the same as songs, who some other people like, and love, and can't make everyone agree. For loving to liking Rush songs from "Snakes & Arrows", here is mine.

Armor and Sword

the Way the Wind Blows

(Tie. On "Vapor Trails (Remixed)", similar to "How It Is", and "Sweet Miracle", these two songs can switch.) the Larger Bowl

Workin' Them Angels

Spindrift

the Main Monkey Business

Malignant Narcissism

We Hold On

Faithless

Hope

Far Cry

Good News First

Bravest Face

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I'm doing fine. In the first round, I wasn't the one, who chose to eliminate "Faithless", and "Bravest Face". For it, a song(s) needs to be, and is the same as songs, who some other people like, and love, and can't make everyone agree. For loving to liking Rush songs from "Snakes & Arrows", here is mine.

Armor and Sword

the Way the Wind Blows

I will fight you til the end on this song!

• Like 1

Armor and Sword

the Way the Wind Blows

I'm with Derek. It's my favourite on the album. I love the bluesy touches on the intro and solo, the verses are quite groovy, and I like the calm and melodic chorus.

It probably won't last long in the poll, but it's my favourite here

• Like 1

Armor and Sword

the Way the Wind Blows

I'm with Derek. It's my favourite on the album. I love the bluesy touches on the intro and solo, the verses are quite groovy, and I like the calm and melodic chorus.

It probably won't last long in the poll, but it's my favourite here

This is where me and a lot of Rush fans differ. Only about 3 Rush songs that I'd say I dislike completely, Wind Blows being among those 3,

As these polls have moved on, I've realized that T4E, VT, and SnA are a string of 3 straight releases that I find unlistenable as full albums. I love the songs on VT, but sonically I just can't take the noise for 60 minutes. T4E and Snakes both sound great, but oo much of the material is just bad, being either too trite, cynical, or down-tempo dull.
  • Like 2

As these polls have moved on, I've realized that T4E, VT, and SnA are a string of 3 straight releases that I find unlistenable as full albums. I love the songs on VT, but sonically I just can't take the noise for 60 minutes. T4E and Snakes both sound great, but oo much of the material is just bad, being either too trite, cynical, or down-tempo dull.

I agree with everything you said (except for the part about loving the songs on VT, of course :P ). My three least favourite Rush albums, all in a row

I get a nausea if I listen to the complete Vapor Trails. Too psychedelic for me, gets me dizzy, I can't breathe. If I want to listen to songs on VT I have to pick one at a time for listening. I rarely have the need, however.

Edited by Sun & Moon
  • Like 1

I get a nausea if I listen to the complete Vapor Trails. Too psychedelic for me, gets me dizzy, I can't breathe. If I want to listen to songs on VT I have to pick one at a time for listening. I rarely have the need, however.

I have Earthshine, Sweet Miracle, How It Is, Stars Look Down, and Out of the Cradle in several mixes/playlists.
  • Like 2