Picture tells a 1000 (insert variable)

99man

Would love to see some Rush Music collections.

Picture (Google Drive link) of my Rush collection. Cassette and 8 Track tapes were the medium that took the beating in my youth.

Took better care of my music in early 80s when started to purchase CDs (yes they're in white cases - thought would look better - was wrong).

Do own all recording post Terry Brown (Signals 1982). But these recording are the ones proud of.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Love to see what the Rush Forum users are hiding.

Regards

• Like 3

I've never figured out how to post pictures, so I can't participate!

First off the picture has to be on the internet somewhere already. You can't just post picture you have saved on your computer. Next you have to go to where that picture is on the internet and copy the URL of the picture. Not the picture itself, but it's URL. Then, come back over to TRF, go to the thread you want to post it in, and when you go to make your post click on the little picture frame icon over the text box (it's between the chain icon and the < > icon, just below the smiley face and the orange A). You'll see a box pop up with a little text box in it where you can paste the URL you copied earlier, then hit OK. The picture should now appear in your post. You can preview it by hitting more reply options if you want to make sure it worked before you post it.

• Like 3

Picture (Google Drive link) of my Rush collection. Cassette and 8 Track tapes were the medium that took the beating in my youth.

Took better care of my music in early 80s when started to purchase CDs (yes they're in white cases - thought would look better - was wrong).

Do own all recording post Terry Brown (Signals 1982). But these recording are the ones proud of.

Regards

That's a nice collection. Everything looks very well taken care of, even the CDs! I'm afraid I don't have any pictures of my Rush collection online, but I don't think it's much to look at compared to yours. I do have the anniversary boxes, which are nice, but otherwise all my records are secondhand and rightly a bit worn (if not plain beat up in the case of ATWAS). My CDs are scattered about as they often make trips to the car. They're just normal old jewel cases, except for Snakes And Arrows which is in a cardboard case.

• Like 1

First off the picture has to be on the internet somewhere already. You can't just post picture you have saved on your computer. Next you have to go to where that picture is on the internet and copy the URL of the picture. Not the picture itself, but it's URL. Then, come back over to TRF, go to the thread you want to post it in, and when you go to make your post click on the little picture frame icon over the text box (it's between the chain icon and the < > icon, just below the smiley face and the orange A). You'll see a box pop up with a little text box in it where you can paste the URL you copied earlier, then hit OK. The picture should now appear in your post. You can preview it by hitting more reply options if you want to make sure it worked before you post it.

Thanks; that's a very thorough explanation, and it highlights how unclear my first post was! I can do the copy and paste/URL thing for pictures, but what I should have said was "I don't have a way to put pictures I take or have on my computer on the internet"! Does storing things in Google Photos count?

• Like 2

Thanks; that's a very thorough explanation, and it highlights how unclear my first post was! I can do the copy and paste/URL thing for pictures, but what I should have said was "I don't have a way to put pictures I take or have on my computer on the internet"! Does storing things in Google Photos count?

I used to be able to post when Photbucket allowed that. Then they went to a pay service and I said no. I have a ton of great photos of my Rush (mostly Neil) collection over the years.

• Like 1

Regards

Hiding is a good word to use in my case.