Alex on Sirius XM on Eddie Trunk's show on Wednesday

Leanne

Newsy highlights:

*The album from this "Envy of None" project will hopefully be out before the end of the year

*Alex is doing a lot better health-wise with his arthritis etc.

*He doesn't really have a lot of interest in playing live shows or touring again outside of one-off stuff

*He and Geddy are still extremely close and talk every day but don't have any plans to make music together anytime soon

*Moving Pictures anniversary box set is happening

• Like 5

Newsy highlights:

*The album from this "Envy of None" project will hopefully be out before the end of the year

*Alex is doing a lot better health-wise with his arthritis etc.

*He doesn't really have a lot of interest in playing live shows or touring again outside of one-off stuff

*He and Geddy are still extremely close and talk every day but don't have any plans to make music together anytime soon

*Moving Pictures anniversary box set is happening

So as usual, no surprises.

Newsy highlights:

I'm fine with this.

He's been playing with Ged for half a century. I want to hear him in new contexts.

• Like 1

Newsy highlights:

I'm fine with this.

He's been playing with Ged for half a century. I want to hear him in new contexts.

Definitely can't see Alex and Geddy getting together musically with any intent to release anything for a very long time, if ever.

• Like 1