BACK For the Attack - Which Beatles song is your favourite from these two?

treeduck

Which Beatles BACK tune do you like best?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Beatles song do you prefer, Get BACk or BACK in the U.S.S.R.?

Neither are big favorites of mine, but Get Back feels a little less stiff. BITUSSR is pretty much a Beach Boys pastiche.
  • Like 2

I'm going with Back in the U.S.S.R. too.

I do like the big chords played by George in Get Back though. For that song John worked out and played the lead guitar parts because George temporarily left the band. When he came back, after a few days, he played the rhythm guitar. George GOT BACK!

• Like 3

I do like the big chords played by George in Get Back though. For that song John worked out and played the lead guitar parts because George temporarily left the band. When he came back, after a few days, he played the rhythm guitar. George GOT BACK!

John's style works better for the song. His style is more fluid and loose than George's.

Edited by ReRushed
  • Like 4

John's style works better for the song. His style is more fluid and loose than George's.

Edited by treeduck

Neither are big favorites of mine, but Get Back feels a little less stiff. BITUSSR is pretty much a Beach Boys pastiche.

I totally agree with this. Get Back gets my vote.

I totally agree with this. Get Back gets my vote.

John's guitar work and the keys that Billy Preston laid down take Get Back to another level.
  • Like 1