Hold Your Fire (1987): Songs Elimination (FINAL ROUND)

_hi_water._

18 members have voted

1. 1. Let's Eliminate...

"Mission" has been eliminated.

10. "Tai Shan"

9. "High Water"

8. "Second Nature"

7. "Lock And Key"

6. "Open Secrets"

5. "Turn The Page"

4. "Time Stand Still"

3. "Mission"

Prime Mover has been my favorite, by far, off HYF since it came out. I'm pleasantly surprised it's still alive. Force Ten is a fine song. Mission has been in my bottom two for decades. It's ok, but it managed to survive so many better songs. That also surprised me.
  • Like 1

I'm glad Prime Mover made it this far but it's opposition now is a 'force' to be reckoned with! Edited by zepphead

I'm glad Prime Mover made it this far but it's opposition now is a 'force' to be reckoned with!

What's your favourite Zeppelin album above all?

For me personally it is Physical Graffiti ..... lots of personal reasons and attachments behind this choice.
  • Like 2

I'm glad Prime Mover made it this far but it's opposition now is a 'force' to be reckoned with!

For me personally it is Physical Graffiti ..... lots of personal reasons and attachments behind this choice.

I was going to say, apart from that one, because I knew you were going to choose it!

• Like 1

I was going to say, apart from that one, because I knew you were going to choose it!

:LMAO: I'll probably be boring then and say Four. It's been done to death I know but that doesn't make it a bad record.
  • Like 1

I refuse to vote in this poll because it's been bogus and rigged from the get go!

2fRr4s8.png
  • Like 1

:LMAO: I'll probably be boring then and say Four. It's been done to death I know but that doesn't make it a bad record.

My favourite is the one I was listening to today.

• Like 1

Zep Two? ...... Can't fault it.

How did you know it was that one?

• Like 1

Because of THE SCHEDULE ™ ® ℠
  • Like 1

Because of THE SCHEDULE ™ ® ℠

:lol: :givebeer: :smoke: :clap: :haz:

• Like 1

Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti are my 2 favorite Zep albums... hard to pick which one is better
  • Like 1

Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti are my 2 favorite Zep albums... hard to pick which one is better

You're mad because your favourite RUSH song High Water didn't make the grade! That's all this is! :madra:

• Like 1

You're mad because your favourite RUSH song High Water didn't make the grade! That's all this is! :madra:

"High Water" is in 7th place of my HYF ranking.
  • Like 1

That's too HIGH!

• Like 1

That's too HIGH!

I place "High Water" above:

Second Nature

Turn The Page

Tai Shan

• Like 1

That's too HIGH!

I place "High Water" above:

Second Nature

Turn The Page

Tai Shan

You're insane!

Rank the 13 Beatles albums!

• Like 1

I'm only gonna say it once. Prime Mover isn't nearly good enough to be in the final round here.
  • Like 3

High Water is actually one of my favorites off HYF. Not close to Prime Mover, none of them are.

Best Zepp album is III, by the way.

• Like 1

Results:

10. "Tai Shan"

9. "High Water"

8. "Second Nature"

7. "Lock And Key"

6. "Open Secrets"

5. "Turn The Page"

4. "Time Stand Still"

3. "Mission"

2. "Prime Mover"