Charles Grodin 86 dies after battle with bone cancer

treeduck

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. He was a very good, and talented actor, who was in some great movies. He will be missed, and remembered. My condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Charles.

RIP, Charles Grodin. :rose: He was great in the original Heartbreak Kid. And I remember those Sunburn billboards all over the place! :)

I’m kind of surprised that Heartbreak Kid doesn’t appear to be available for streaming.

• Like 1

RIP, Charles Grodin. :rose: He was great in the original Heartbreak Kid. And I remember those Sunburn billboards all over the place! :)

I’m kind of surprised that Heartbreak Kid doesn’t appear to be available for streaming.

Apparently, Fox hasn't had the rights for many years and was given a basic DVD release 2 decades ago on Anchor Bay. Shout Factory should acquire it like they've done to obscure and older movies that have no streaming rights yet.

One of the most underrated black comedies of the 80s. It's on Tubi TV. Say hi to Oscar Madison for us, Charles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvFln5J-6uY

• Like 1

My mom hated this movie and it's the worst she's seen in theaters as she told me many times. I saw this with her and my younger sister when I was 13 in theaters during Spring break of junior high. They can't all hold up like Sandlot, Doubtfire and Cool Runnings. :lol: Funny how this was filmed when I turned 10 (held back for years because of Orion bankruptcy) and I'm 40 right now which was Short's age when it was filmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e83tbkMIkYg&t=926s

Edited by invisible airwave