Which of these actors will outlive all the others?

treeduck

Actor Longevity poll  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the actors on this list will live the longest? Which one of them will outlive the the rest of them?

• Clint Eastwood age 90 - born May 31 1930
    • Gene Hackman age 91 - born January 30 1930
    • William Shatner age 90 - born March 22 1931
    • Robert Wagner age 91 - born February 10 1930
    • Michael Caine age 88 - born March 14 1933
    • Robert Duvall age 90 - born January 5 1931
    • Dick Van Dyke age 95 - born December 13 1925
    • Mel Brooks age 94 - born June 28 1926
    • Sidney Poitier age 94 - born February 20 1927
    • Ed Asner age 91 - born November 15 1929

But I voted William Shatner! :lol: :lol: No matter what you do, the guy just keeps turning up!

Yeah Shatner would be my pick too. He's still in the public eye, more than the others, doing TV shows, arguing with rock stars on twitter, making rock albums, getting hair transplants. He still thinks he's young and that might be the most important aspect to all this.

• Like 1

I was surprised that Ed Asner is still alive. He looked about 50ish in Eldorado with John Wayne and Robert Mitchum in 1967, and he looked about 70ish in the 80's when he was still doing Lou Grant.
  • Like 2

Geez, I never would have guessed Robert Wagner is in his nineties! :o

Wagner always looked young, he looked like a kid in the Pink Panther with David Niven and Peter Sellers back in the 60's when he was in his 30's. And when he did Hart to Hart aged about 50 he looked much younger than the average 50 year old of that era.

• Like 1

It`ll be interesting, if a little macabre, to see. For example, Clint has never stopped working whilst Gene Hackman retired a long time ago and paints and writes. Which keeps you going the longer?
  • Like 1

I'm surprised how old all of them are. I would have to go with Shatner. It doesn't seem like he slows down too much and is always keeping himself busy with something. If age was going to catch up to him at some point, it probably would have by now.

The most recent thing I saw him in is a show called The Unexplained. He just hosts it and introduces each story but it's a newer show that's had a couple of seasons so far.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

But I voted William Shatner! :lol: :lol: No matter what you do, the guy just keeps turning up!

Yeah Shatner would be my pick too. He's still in the public eye, more than the others, doing TV shows, arguing with rock stars on twitter, making rock albums, getting hair transplants. He still thinks he's young and that might be the most important aspect to all this.

He's got a new rom-com debuting later this month, it includes a love scene.

• Like 1

I was surprised that Ed Asner is still alive. He looked about 50ish in Eldorado with John Wayne and Robert Mitchum in 1967, and he looked about 70ish in the 80's when he was still doing Lou Grant.

He appeared in the last season of Cobra Kai. During his scenes all I could think about was the logistics to get him working on set. He looked 50 on the Mary Tyler Moore Show.

• Like 1

Andy Milonakis. He's that guy in his 40s who looks and sounds like a teen because of some hormone condition, I bet he'll outlive all these guys

I'd put my money on Clint as he's still directing and staring in films. He's also been super health conscious and in good shape for most of his life.

Hmmm, good point. The Shat is a fat bastard.

• Like 1

Andy Milonakis. He's that guy in his 40s who looks and sounds like a teen because of some hormone condition, I bet he'll outlive all these guys

Well of course a guy in his 40's is expected to live longer than a bunch of guys in their 90's. :P

Shatner turned a kidney stone into a house for Habitat for Humanity.

He gets my vote.

"Who's the warlock now, bitch?"

• Like 2

Toss up between Shatner and Eastwood.

Just something about a character breaking into a bank vault with a 20 mm cannon and armor piercing shells.

Clint ftw.

Edited by pjbear05

Toss up between Shatner and Eastwood.

Just something about a character breaking into an armored car company's depository vault with a 20 mm cannon and armor piercing shells.

Clint ftw.

• Like 1