Flavia's Temporary Farewell

Flavia2112

Fellow Rush fans,

Due to having been tricked by circumstances, I am sad to say that I will be leaving TRF for the time being. This has nothing to do with my love of Rush or the actions of anyone here. It is only because of one small fact about my real-world identity that I would rather not disclose online (and no, I am not secretly Ged or Lerxst). You might have noticed I only post late at night. There is a reason for that. All shall be explained upon my return. Please rest assured I am not in danger and I will return to TRF.

RUSH ON,

A.M., aka Flavia

:rush:

Edited by Flavia2112
  • Like 9

Fellow Rush fans,

Due to having been tricked by circumstances, I am sad to say that I will be leaving TRF for the time being. This has nothing to do with my love of Rush or the actions of anyone here. It is only because of one small fact about my real-world identity that I would rather not disclose online (and no, I am not secretly Ged or Lerxst). You might have noticed I only post late at night. There is a reason for that. All shall be explained upon my return. Please rest assured I am not in danger and I will return to TRF.

RUSH ON,

A.M., aka Flavia

:rush:

Sounds intriguing.... are you a vampire?