Best but least

Red3angel

All of them nowadays

What have you moved on to, Fridge?

As for albums, I rarely listen to a whole album anymore anyway, so other than GUP, PowW, R40 Live, AFTK, and PeW, it's probably a tie for last/least.

What 3 rush albums do you like a lot but rarely listen to?

Mine are fbn

Aftk. All classic rush

My top 3 played are p/g. Ca. Hemispheres

p/g and Hemispheres are two I play a lot. CA (truncated) and Signals are two others, though they aren't really favorites. I actually love Presto and play it quite often, so that's my number three.

FBN I almost never listen to, and AFTK just doesn't click with me. I rarely listen to Moving Pictures in one sitting anymore simply because I've played it so much over the years. I love Vapor Trails' material, but almost never will play the album as a whole. I think the songs as a whole are the group's best work since p/g, but the production is headache-inducing over the long haul.

So, FBM, MP and VT are the three that I like a lot but listen to the least.

• Like 1

These days, it's Power Windows, Vapor Trails, and Test For Echo. All albums I enjoy a great deal, but haven't put them on as a dedicated album listenthrough in a while.

Spotify's shuffle algorithm does seem to enjoy putting T4E songs into the rotation pretty often as of late. I just have one massive playlist of everything I enjoy listening to, and it's amusing having Time And Motion come in right after a Daft Punk song.

• Like 1

I love Caress Of Steel, Fly By Night and Hemispheres but haven't listened to them in a while ..... I must dig them out! Edited by zepphead

Hmm... I :heart: CoS, Signals and CA if I`m picking three that rarely get listened to in their entirety. There are more than three that I don`t listen to for other reasons :scared:

All of them nowadays

What have you moved on to, Fridge?

As for albums, I rarely listen to a whole album anymore anyway, so other than GUP, PowW, R40 Live, AFTK, and PeW, it's probably a tie for last/least.

I am in a family who aren't realy interested in music, so don't get a chance to listen to much at all nowadays.

Edited by Fridge
  • Like 1

Least played:

Moving Pictures -- when you can play most of an album note for note on guitar, there's not much reason to listen to it anymore

Grace Under Pressure -- it's a love/hate thing

Counterparts -- no idea why

Most played:

Signals

Hold Your Fire

Edited by Weatherman

Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures for sure, simply because I'm burned out on the FM rock radio staples. Counterparts is one I have warmed up to over the years, but don't listen to it much.