Clockwork Angels is the best Rush album since...

Alexmai

21 members have voted

1. 1. CA is the best Rush album since:

• Moving pictures
    • Power Windows
    • Counterparts
    • Snakes and arrows

TBH I prefer it to most things after Signals but as this is not an option I will choose Power Windows

I say it's marginally better than Power Windows, which makes it their best since Signals in my book. However since that's not an option I'll vote Power Windows.

Like a lot of their post-Power Windows albums, if trimmed it would be very strong. As it is I'd put it above Snakes and Arrows but below Vapor Trails. The closest option here is S&A.

Like a lot of their post-Power Windows albums, if trimmed it would be very strong. As it is I'd put it above Snakes and Arrows but below Vapor Trails. The closest option here is S&A.

The version of CA from 35 minutes (Caravan, CA, Anarchist, Headlong flight & Garden) is the one that should be used for this poll...

Edited by Alexmai

I didn't know there was enough room below Vapor Trails to fit anything :huh: ;) :P Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

I didn't know there was enough room below Vapor Trails to fit anything :huh: ;) :P

I'm a VT fan. :dweez:
  • Like 3

I didn't know there was enough room below Vapor Trails to fit anything :huh: ;) :P

I'm a VT fan. :dweez:

oh well...it takes all sorts to make a world :lol:
  • Like 1