The 2021 NFL Season

Principled Man

https://www.bookies..../799c47fd30.png

Rowdiest fan bases in the link. You'll never guess who's #1.

Unsurprising. Its not just the booze of course, its the attytood. :)

I'm guessing they'll take this as a challenge to get involved in more physical fights.

Brady’s all done.

An above average system guy.

:lol:

You plug former MVP Newton and pro-style offense in college Jones into the Patriots' offense and you get basically the same output. You put Brady on another team and he looks perfectly ordinary.

Oh, wait . . .

• Like 1

Brady’s all done.

You plug former MVP Newton and pro-style offense in college Jones into the Patriots' offense and you get basically the same output. You put Brady on another team and he looks perfectly ordinary.

Looking ordinarily perfect is Brady's great accomplishment.

Brady’s all done.

20-36 for 211...who else could even come close?

Brady’s all done.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the horrible performance by his offensive line. 20-36 is an incredible performance given that almost all of his throws were made running for his life.

Brady’s all done.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the horrible performance by his offensive line. 20-36 is an incredible performance given that almost all of his throws were made running for his life.

Good point. I mean, how lucky can 1 guy get? He goes from perennial contender New England to perennial contender Tampa Bay. Of course he wins.

Brady’s all done.

Good point. I mean, how lucky can 1 guy get? He goes from perennial contender New England to perennial contender Tampa Bay. Of course he wins.

Nah, its all him. The TB roster is completely bereft of talent. I think their PFF grades were all in the bottom 10%. No one else can make the throws he can, even with the clean pocket he never gets.

1635119920[/url'>' post='4960852']
1635119380' post='4960850']
1635118600[/url'>' post='4960846']
1635117912' post='4960842']
1635113643[/url'>' post='4960816']
1635112773' post='4960814']
1635110300[/url'>' post='4960805']
1635109122' post='4960792']

Brady’s all done.

Nah, its all him. The TB roster is completely bereft of talent. I think their PFF grades were all in the bottom 10%. No one else can make the throws he can, even with the clean pocket he never gets.

I’m agreeing with you. Every team he’s ever been on has had offenses with guys who perform. Must have a horseshoe up his arse or something. You’d think a mediocre system guy would have a sub .500 season once in 20 seasons. Thank God for all that talent that has surrounded him.

1635119920[/url]' post='4960852']
1635119380[/url]' post='4960850']
1635118600[/url]' post='4960846']
1635117912[/url]' post='4960842']
1635113643[/url]' post='4960816']
1635112773[/url]' post='4960814']
1635110300[/url]' post='4960805']
1635109122[/url]' post='4960792']

Brady’s all done.

I’m agreeing with you. Every team he’s ever been on has had offenses with guys who perform. Must have a horseshoe up his arse or something. You’d think a mediocre system guy would have a sub .500 season once in 20 seasons. Thank God for all that talent that has surrounded him.

Couldn't even beat Eli!