Proof that there is something out there

Fordgalaxy

This very large ship is clearly floating above the water and I believe that it is proof of some sort of supernatural being, or maybe aliens.

TWzuNKel.jpg

Of course it's simply an optical illusion that someone photographed off the coast of England.

• Like 4

OK, I will step into the land of postings by "older forum users" as a new guy and speculate...

I am very familiar with cargo vessels. We call them "salties" and "lakers" and our northern port town is one of the largest grain capacity ports in NA, the "gateway to the west" so to speak.

That laker is a self-unloader, the fussy looking stuff along the top of the vessel being a massive conveyer belt that unloads the cargo, needing less manual labour.

So, likely an Algoma boat, the Algomarine, Algocentral, Algomariner (the red and black colouring), you, sir, have discovered a boat that is carrying helium for quick transport of covid vaccines.

It floats so as to cross the great lakes much quicker and deliver the much needed juice we all need to get back to a normal lifestyle.

Close?

Edit: Or you discovered a stand-in sky vehicle for Clockwork Angels that just didn't make the cut.

Edited by Bahamas
  • Like 3

you, sir, have discovered a boat that is carrying helium for quick transport of covid vaccines.

I quit my job at the helium factory. I won't tolerate people speaking to me in that tone.

• Like 6

That squeaky juvenile tone from sucking in helium? Yup, my go-to voice when trying to school people about cargo vessels.

This very large ship is clearly floating above the water and I believe that it is proof of some sort of supernatural being, or maybe aliens.

TWzuNKel.jpg

That is MCU shit right there. Obviously, some alien, ultra powerful, supernatural villain on the scene. Call the Avengers. Call mostly the male Avengers, this is existential shit we can't be clowning around with gender equity.
  • Like 1

Fordgalaxy likes, but will Fordgalaxy say what it is?