How do you store your rock shirts?

toymaker

Fold them and stack them?

Hang them? Wire or plastic? In a closet?

Keep them in ziplock bags under the bed?

Display them on the walls?

Do you hang them to dry? Upside down or upside up? On a wire rack or with clothes-pegs or hangers?

Just curious. I fold mine, so they're always creased . . .

Folded in 2 drawers. The get worn, and I have room.

Currently wearing shirt from the Allman Brothers Museum At The Big House, Macon, GA.

• Like 2

Folded in drawers. They get worn and eventually when worn out (or get too small!!) they are binned.

Over the years I have gone through countless tour shirts for some great bands.

Sometimes I think, gosh, I wish I had held on to this or that, but the bottom line is, I wore them, enjoyed them and used them for what they were made for.

• Like 5

Folded in drawers. They get worn and eventually when worn out (or get too small!!) they are binned.

Sometimes I think, gosh, I wish I had held on to this or that, but the bottom line is, I wore them, enjoyed them and used them for what they were made for.

You could have saved them and made a quilt!

• Like 1

You could have saved them and made a quilt!

That's a far too sensible idea for me!!!......... but it would have been pretty cool!!

My mother-in-law made pillows out of some of the old t-shirts I had. I have three of them from shirts that were not long for this world.

A Marillion "Seasons End" shirt from '90

A Pink Floyd "Momentary Lapse of Reason" shirt from '87

A BOC "Imaginos" shirt from '89

Edited by Relayer2112
  • Like 2

The real question is "how do you rock your store shirts" and in my case, awesomely!

I'll get my hat. :outtahere:

Like others, mine get folded, go into the wear rotation, and eventually wear out. I do have a couple of older ones in a box somewhere, but I don't know what I'll ever do with them.

• Like 1

Currently on hangers:

Led Zeppelin Tour of the Americas 1977

Pink Floyd Tour 1973

RUSH logo

Phish MSG New Year's Eve 2017

Phish logo

All others are folded in the drawers

• Like 2

All on plastic hangers in the closet. I also collect Harley shirts from some of the dealers I've visited on my many motorcycle travels and they are stored in the same (3 door) closet.
  • Like 1

All on plastic hangers in the closet. I also collect Harley shirts from some of the dealers I've visited on my many motorcycle travels and they are stored in the same (3 door) closet.

Maybe I'll hang mine. Easier to see, too.

Maybe I'll hang mine. Easier to see, too.

Yeah no digging through a bunch to get the one you want.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

Hanging in my walk in closet. Along with the LINUX t-shirts, novelty t-shirts, and tie dyes. I don't put t-shirts in the dryer, hang dry so they last a while.

My oldest one in rotation is a Harley Davidson Shirt from Orlando Florida - 26 years I think. Newest is a Radio Shack TRS-80 shirt I was given for X-mas.

Edited by grep
  • Like 1

Hanging in my walk in closet. Along with the LINUX t-shirts, novelty t-shirts, and tie dyes. I don't put t-shirts in the dryer, hang dry so they last a while.

My oldest one in rotation is a Harley Davidson Shirt from Orlando Florida - 26 years I think. Newest is a Radio Shack TRS-80 shirt I was given for X-mas.

Yeah I never put mine in the dryer. Makes them shrink to where they're too short if I do (I'm really tall).

My oldest one is a Jeff Healey Band from the Feel This tour in '92

• Like 2

I’m having a quilt made out of my Rush shirts.

Will you post a picture when it is finished? Assuming you're serious?

Edited by toymaker

I’m having a quilt made out of my Rush shirts.

When my brother passed away in '15, his ex and the mother of his 2 daughters made 2 quilts out of a bunch of his t-shirts for their daughters (obviously my nieces). 2 of the shirts were gifts from me, one an AC/DC and the other a Rush.

• Like 1