THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

The latest home I liked sold the same day to a cash offer, inspection waived

let's get some wholesome legislation curtailing the ability of equity firms to dunk on prospective homeowners

obviously the average american, even a STEM professional, can't financially compete with deep-pocket turn key speculators

Close the Utah border. Home pressure is from out of staters.

Nick Rolovich: I refuse to get vaccinated because it's against my strong Catholic faith

The Pope: ".......getting the vaccine can “end the pandemic” and serve as an “act of love, love for oneself, love for our families and friends, and love for all peoples..."

Nick Rolovich: I refuse to get vaccinated because it's against my strong Catholic faith

The Pope: ".......<span style="font-size: 14px;">ove for oneself, love for our families and friends, and love for all peoples..."

*Nick Rolovich: that commie spick isn't the real pope.

*I should note that I don't know who Nick Rolovich is, a baller of some sort?

I hear my wife listening to some bible study broad on her iPad. Every time I hear “Moab” my mind thinks of a jacked Wrangler Rubicon.

Meh, 96% of Rubicons have never been in low-range. Very sad.

I hear my wife listening to some bible study broad on her iPad. Every time I hear “Moab” my mind thinks of a jacked Wrangler Rubicon.

I took my mine on the trails within 24 hours of delivery. Miss that thing sometimes.

• Like 1

I took my mine on the trails within 24 hours of delivery. Miss that thing sometimes.

Atta boy. I’m a firm believer of using vehicles as they were designed and intended. That means offroading offroaders. Taking sports cars to redline. Taking a Subaru skiing up a snowy mountain. Fitting tons of dogs and furniture in crossovers. Letting TOG drive any t top boaty muscle-inspired bird cars.

• Like 1

Was offroading hard in deep 10pm mud in the 4Runner recently. 200 miles from home trying to find a camping spot. Got in a situation where I had to engage the rear diff locker to save my bacon. Fun!
  • Like 1

I did THOROUGHLY enjoy the 2020 2 door Willys Sport edition Wrangler I rented in Ouray to hit up Engineer Pass and surrounding. Reminded me of the Wrangler I ordered then abandoned.

• Like 1