The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

The Brewers’ Kolten Wong tags and scores....on a pop foul that was caught about 50 feet away from home plate! :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

10 straight for the Yanks. All is becoming right with the world...

.... until the Big Letdown at the end of the year. ;)

• Like 1

A's give up three runs in the 9th vs the Mariners for yet another late-season blown lead. :facepalm:

Yeah, thought it was fantastic. :dweez: Watched most of the game.

Ty France is a bad ass so of course Jerry Dipshito will get rid of him this offseason so he can put Evan White back at 1st to try to justify the (moronic) contract he gave White.

• Like 1

Great comeback win by the Brewers! All thanks to me for going to bed when they were down 4-1..... :laughing guy:

Yanks have been getting fat on a steady diet of creampuffs. You still have to win the game, of course, but playing the dregs of the league helps the cause. Their pounding of the Red Sox was a series worthy of respect.

Yanks have been getting fat on a steady diet of creampuffs. You still have to win the game, of course, but playing the dregs of the league helps the cause. Their pounding of the Red Sox was a series worthy of respect.

Hey pal, when you're a Yankee everybody's a creampuff!

• Like 1

I actually only get national games because Boston blocks out Yes and YouTube TV dropped the Red Sox local Carrier. So for Yankee games I've been watching the pitch cast in the 9th inning the last couple of days on ESPN's website. It's excruciating having to wait so long to see Chapman not be able to throw strikes.

I actually only get national games because Boston blocks out Yes and YouTube TV dropped the Red Sox local Carrier. So for Yankee games I've been watching the pitch cast in the 9th inning the last couple of days on ESPN's website. It's excruciating having to wait so long to see Chapman not be able to throw strikes.

:lol:

Watching the A's give away a late-game lead is no fun on pitch cast either.

Last Night's Dodgers-Padres game was epic. 16 innings, with pitchers from both sides getting out of extra-inning jams over and over till the Dodgers finally got tge job done.

How can I sleep tonight when all I want to do is slap up that idiot ump who screwed the Brewers multiple times?

Worst umpiring I’ve seen this year. :facepalm:

How can I sleep tonight when all I want to do is slap up that idiot ump who screwed the Brewers multiple times?

So before tonight’s game against the Twins even started, Brewers bench coach Pat Murphy got ejected! It happened during the lineup card meeting with the umps. The Brewers were unhappy with the decision to play the game with storms approaching.

Tempers are short!

Edited by Principled Man

So before tonight’s game against the Twins even started, Brewers bench coach Pat Murphy got ejected! It happened during the lineup card meeting with the umps. The Brewers were unhappy with the decision to play the game with storms approaching.

Tempers are short!

Thus always to those who believe nature doesn't affect people!