The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Temporary Braves fan here . . . Is it just me, or does the Dodgers' bullpen have more bad facial hair choices than an entire sex offenders registry?

:lol:

I am loving how the Braves are getting it done on the mound, in the field, and at the plate. Now let's see the Dodgers hold 'em off at home so we get to enjoy as much great post-season baseball as we can.

Temporary Braves fan here . . . Is it just me, or does the Dodgers' bullpen have more bad facial hair choices than an entire sex offenders registry?

Yeah I keep asking myself if I've time traveled back to the 70s.

Ump was only giving the corner against righties. Against the lefty he calls it a ball, squeezing the previously established zone. Result is another BoxSox grand slam. 6-0 Boston in the 2nd!

Vesia looks like Mario

MarioNSMBUDeluxe.png

Edited by jamie

Red Sox-Astros at 8:08/5:08 tonight. Dodgers-Braves at 5:08/2:08 tomorrow (an odd start time).

Normally I get very unhappy over shit umpiring but if it hurts the cheatros, I'm all for it.

The Astros are enough to get me to root for the Braves (while admittedly throwing up a little). F-ck the Astros.

Dodgers getting down to business early, with a lead-off walk followed by a long 2-run shot by Seager to get LA up 2-0.

A slumping Turner gets down 0-2 and then draws a walk. Wild pitch to Lux gets Turner to 2nd, then Lux walks. Bellinger comes to the plate...gets ahead 3-1 on a ball in the dirt...draws a walk on a ball way outside.

Could be a short start for Atlanta's Morton tonight.

Dodgers getting down to business early, with a lead-off walk followed by a long 2-run shot by Seager to get LA up 2-0.

A slumping Turner gets down 0-2 and then draws a walk. Wild pitch to Lux gets Turner to 2nd, then Lux walks. Bellinger comes to the plate...gets ahead 3-1 on a ball in the dirt...draws a walk on a ball way outside.

Could be a short start for Atlanta's Morton tonight.

Got off cheap.
  • Like 1

Lux boots a deep fly to center field to put a runner on second. Ump doesn't call a clear strike 3 on Jock Pederson, who goes on to knock in a run. Next batter gets a hit.

Dodgers continue to seem snake bit this series.

And then the fourth inning rolled 'round . . .

And then the 8th inning come...

LOL at the announcers after Bellinger's swing and miss for a strike. "Of course you want to hit a home run, but a double, a base hit scores a run and gets things going. No need for the big swing."

CRACK!

Edited by goose