The Perseverance Rover Lands on The Red Planet

Principled Man

Saw a picture after the landing with what appeared to be blue sky. Makes sense I suppose but not something I expected on another planet. This is the picture:

99331_USA20210220firsthighresolutioncolorimageperseverancemarsroverRTR_1613778197611.jpeg

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 3

Saw a picture after the landing with what appeared to be blue sky. Makes sense I suppose but not something I expected on another planet. This is the picture:

99331_USA20210220firsthighresolutioncolorimageperseverancemarsroverRTR_1613778197611.jpeg

The Martian sky does show some blueness at times, but it’s mostly a butterscotch-like color. Lots of iron oxide dust in the air will make yellowish-reddish-brown colors.

The Martian sky does show some blueness at times, but it’s mostly a butterscotch-like color. Lots of iron oxide dust in the air will make yellowish-reddish-brown colors.

Thanks for the info man. :)

Mars looks pretty barren and lifeless.

I guess when the Devil Girl from Mars visited Earth in the 1950s in order to enslave human males to help repopulate Mars...the plan didn't exactly work out

devilgirl.jpg

• Like 3

I guess when the Devil Girl from Mars visited Earth in the 1950s in order to enslave human males to help repopulate Mars...the plan didn't exactly work out

devilgirl.jpg

It didn't work because that outfit wasn't showing off enough skin.

• Like 1

devilgirl.jpg

It didn't work because that outfit wasn't showing off enough skin.

LOL :lol:

Well, I guess I'm the kind of guy who has a preference for shiny leather / latex more than bare skin

So if she came asking, I'd be off to Mars like a shot :notworthy: :whipgirl:

TMI? :outtahere:

Edited by Your_Lion