25 replies to this topic

#21 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 39350 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 12:38 AM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 26 January 2021 - 08:02 AM, said:

Richie Kotzen is one of those names I know but couldn't tell you a damn thing he's ever done.

Hey Mother Fuckerrs!  You miss me???

This thread really excites me too so I had to come back and say hello!  Sorry!  I'm pussywhipped and in love, but I still have a METAL HEART!

This track sounds like fuckking Winery Dogs to me but still I can't wait for this album.  Adrian looks GREAT!!!!

Kotzen is very talented but I've never been a big fan of his music.  Talk about PUSSY ROCK.  But the guy can play.

I remember when Poison kicked out C.C. and they hired Kotzen for the guitar slinging.  "Native Tongue." I believe.  Bluezy Rock.  Not a bad album but meh.  

Anyway I remember reading that Kotzen got caught fuckking Rikki Rocket's girlfriend and was booted.

You can look it up.

I'm listening to REAL METAL.  "STAINED CLASS" is on!

UP THE IRONS BITCHES!

Yes Pat, I miss you but my "Rocket Ride" is more important.  I'm "18 And Life" again.  "HOLD ON TO 18" PAT!!

I see that cool Poll you started!  I LOVE YOU TURBINE FREIGHT!  We are brothers!

DUH!  ACE IN KISS!

ROCK ON!

Oh I got my TICKETBASTARD EMAIL today telling me that they moved the Neil Night to November 6.

FUCKK THAT.

Americans can't even get into Canada right now.  Sorry ROD!  I'm OUT!!!!

Looks lame anyway.  No POWER all GOLDEN SHOWER!

RUSH ON!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 27 January 2021 - 12:38 AM.

Sponsored Post

#22 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

Crushed in Rio

• Members *
  • 10515 posts
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:12 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 26 January 2021 - 10:24 PM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 26 January 2021 - 10:06 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 26 January 2021 - 10:02 PM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 26 January 2021 - 07:29 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 26 January 2021 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 26 January 2021 - 04:31 PM, said:

Yeah, I love the video!!! I think they've been friends for years.

Here's more Richie for J's ears. Oh, and his wife is Brazilian, and plays with him sometimes.

Notice how Smith has got the stronger, better voice though? Are you not surprised??

His voice is MUCH better than Kotzen's.
Why has Smith waited 40 years to do some singing?

He sang Reach Out and on the ASAP album. On Maiden, Steve Harris would NEVER let him sing. And actually, I'm pretty sure he sang on Urchin, the band he was in before joining Maiden.
Why does Harris care who sings? Bruce might be pissed though if he was reduced to just flag-waving!

Harris and Rod Smallwood decide EVERYTHING pertaining to Maiden, including the setlist, and who can do what solo project and WHEN.

#23 Turbine Freight

Turbine Freight

Many Happy Returns

• Members *
  • 8744 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 07:02 AM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 26 January 2021 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kotzen started off as one of the cast of Shrapnel records, which included Paul Gilbert, Greg Howe, Malmsteen, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker and Vinnie Moore. He's a different breed of shred though - his output is closer to a bluesy Prince than anything else. He did a GREAT album with Poison, only to be kicked out of the band for sleeping with Brett Michael's wife, and did two solid Mr. Big albums as well. He has more than 25 solo albums, and is also in the Winery Dogs with Billy Sheehan and Mike Portnoy. check out more of his work, man!!!

I think it was Rikki Rocket's fiance he got caught shagging.

#24 Rick N. Backer

Rick N. Backer

Loves that dirty water

• Members *
  • 34408 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 10:05 AM

View PostTurbine Freight, on 27 January 2021 - 07:02 AM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 26 January 2021 - 04:25 PM, said:

Kotzen started off as one of the cast of Shrapnel records, which included Paul Gilbert, Greg Howe, Malmsteen, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker and Vinnie Moore. He's a different breed of shred though - his output is closer to a bluesy Prince than anything else. He did a GREAT album with Poison, only to be kicked out of the band for sleeping with Brett Michael's wife, and did two solid Mr. Big albums as well. He has more than 25 solo albums, and is also in the Winery Dogs with Billy Sheehan and Mike Portnoy. check out more of his work, man!!!

I think it was Rikki Rocket's fiance he got caught shagging.

I think he eventually married her.  I don't know if former bandmate Rikki was invited.

#25 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 97044 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 12:04 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 27 January 2021 - 12:38 AM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 26 January 2021 - 08:02 AM, said:

Richie Kotzen is one of those names I know but couldn't tell you a damn thing he's ever done.

Hey Mother Fuckerrs!  You miss me???

This thread really excites me too so I had to come back and say hello!  Sorry!  I'm pussywhipped and in love, but I still have a METAL HEART!

This track sounds like fuckking Winery Dogs to me but still I can't wait for this album.  Adrian looks GREAT!!!!

Kotzen is very talented but I've never been a big fan of his music.  Talk about PUSSY ROCK.  But the guy can play.

I remember when Poison kicked out C.C. and they hired Kotzen for the guitar slinging.  "Native Tongue." I believe.  Bluezy Rock.  Not a bad album but meh.  

Anyway I remember reading that Kotzen got caught fuckking Rikki Rocket's girlfriend and was booted.

You can look it up.

I'm listening to REAL METAL.  "STAINED CLASS" is on!

UP THE IRONS BITCHES!

Yes Pat, I miss you but my "Rocket Ride" is more important.  I'm "18 And Life" again.  "HOLD ON TO 18" PAT!!

I see that cool Poll you started!  I LOVE YOU TURBINE FREIGHT!  We are brothers!

DUH!  ACE IN KISS!

ROCK ON!

Oh I got my TICKETBASTARD EMAIL today telling me that they moved the Neil Night to November 6.

FUCKK THAT.

Americans can't even get into Canada right now.  Sorry ROD!  I'm OUT!!!!

Looks lame anyway.  No POWER all GOLDEN SHOWER!

RUSH ON!
There's a WHOLE lot of Earl polls going on!

#26 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

Crushed in Rio

• Members *
  • 10515 posts
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 24 February 2021 - 05:17 PM

I got their album today...SO EASY to like it!!!! I'll write a review and interview Mr. Kotzen next week!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users