ABBA v Iron Maiden Mashup

zepphead

I don't even want to know what you were doing to "stumble" across this on youtube.

As you say, it kinda works! And now I'm going to go have a drink.

Hehehe ..... Youtube pushes them at me ..... it would be rude not to look!!
  • Like 1

Two of my favourite bands, three of my top ten vocalists ever...

WINWINWIN

• Like 3

I don't even want to know what you were doing to "stumble" across this on youtube.

It's pretty easy actually. All you need is a history of watching some Iron Maiden and/or ABBA videos on YouTube and it will pop up as you scroll through recommended videos. It's not like he was doing anything dastardly for it to pop up lol.

• Like 2

It's pretty easy actually. All you need is a history of watching some Iron Maiden and/or ABBA videos on YouTube and it will pop up as you scroll through recommended videos. It's not like he was doing anything dastardly for it to pop up lol.

On the one hand, I know that -- I know how youtube pushes videos; on the other hand, it's more fun to suggest he was doing something dastardly! I'm here for the craic!

• Like 1

On the one hand, I know that -- I know how youtube pushes videos; on the other hand, it's more fun to suggest he was doing something dastardly! I'm here for the craic!

2c6dec2c5a831a40ebf5451d46207e72.jpg
  • Like 1

The Band on the Run / Limelight mashup is kind of interesting . . . although the parts were cut up and re-edited quite a bit

I just watched a weirdly cool Rush/Barry White mashup, too . . .

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1