A bridge made of snakes

Red3angel

I think it's all down to personal taste ....

I am not a big fan of Snakes & Arrows - I found most of the music fairly forgettable whereas I really thought Clockwork Angels was a decent album and a fitting way to conclude an amazing musical journey.

For me Vapor Trails sits somewhere in between. It's ok but I think the band were 'finding their feet' after a long break and the events associated with that.

..... but then, that's just my opinion!!

• Like 1

As far as production goes Snakes is a lot cleaner and atmospheric than VT and CA.But song wise maybe a song or two.Musically Far Cry could be a stand in for One Little Victory.But lyric wise they are different albums.Although the remaster of VT was good and got rid of that wallblock of sound ,something that plagued CA somewhat,I just wished some of the production values of Snakes had gone into those albums.I suppose with all Rush albums there is thematic at ,least musically ,with their albums.For me Vital Signs could be on Signals,New World Man on GUP.Just my humble opinion.
  • Like 1

Anyone feel that vt and ca is connected nicely with sna?

There are songs on snakes I feel that sound like they could have been on the other two albums.

I'd argue those are three of the best albums they ever created.

• Like 1