Almost February 12, 1981

99man

With Feb 12 2021 fast approaching - I haven't come across any information for a MP 40th.

Already did a search here (therushforum), and also checked the bands website & E-shop, Amazon (CA & COM), and of course a Google / DuckDuckGo search.

I'm curious (as is everyone) to find any information.

Regards

Yeah they don't really try to make the releases coincide with the calendar date as much as just the year. I have a hunch that most of the 40th boxes sell around Christmas time anyway.

There is a topic started July 12, 2020 by currygoat11 about this...on this same forum.

But the more conversations, the better.

There is a topic started July 12, 2020 by currygoat11 about this...on this same forum.

But the more conversations, the better.

And no doubt there will be two more within the year. One for when the release gets announced and one for when it gets released. Such is the nature of forums.

I have been keeping a constant watch for any updates and it is all quiet. I am just hoping for a complete 1981 show - this tour and the Signals tour are so lacking in any soundboard material.

Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen at this point since Andy Curran is a distant memory.

Figured Permanent Waves to be a Christmas release last year but was obviously wrong about that.

Guess we'll see.

And speaking of live 1981 material - I was listening to the audience recording of March 24, 1981 (Last Stand in Toronto). I think the the first half of LVS is from this show and then edits to the Montreal show at the Danforth and Pape section., not sure if it cuts back to Toronto.
  • Like 2

And speaking of live 1981 material - I was listening to the audience recording of March 24, 1981 (Last Stand in Toronto). I think the the first half of LVS is from this show and then edits to the Montreal show at the Danforth and Pape section., not sure if it cuts back to Toronto.

I don't think they should have edited the beginning, but I kind understand why they did.