Jump to content


POLL - The EARL files - A never-ending story - And now featuring Nelson, White Lion, TNT, Blue Murder, Aldo Nova, Ratt, Motley Crue, Turbonegro...

The EARL files to hell with goodhell Part 5

  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: The EARL files - Part 5 (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these EARL-endorsed bands do you think is the best?

  1. Nelson (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  2. TNT (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  3. Skid Row (4 votes [36.36%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 36.36%

  4. LA Guns (2 votes [18.18%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.18%

  5. Black 'n' Blue (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  6. King Cobra (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Pure Rubbish (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  8. White lion (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  9. Nitro (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  10. Dangerous Toys (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  11. Warrant (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  12. Firehouse (2 votes [18.18%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.18%

  13. Trixter (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  14. Diamond Rexx (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  15. Tyketto (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Which of these Earl favourites is the best of this bunch?

  1. Cinderella (3 votes [27.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 27.27%

  2. Poison (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  3. Helix (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  4. Bang Tango (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  5. Badlands (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  6. Keel (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Lizzy Borden (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  8. Motley Crue (2 votes [18.18%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.18%

  9. Aldo Nova (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  10. Jetboy (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  11. Britny Fox (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  12. Winger (3 votes [27.27%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 27.27%

  13. Steelheart (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  14. Faster Pussycat (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  15. Salty Dog (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Which of these Earl obsessions do you share?

  1. Damn Yankees (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  2. Great White (2 votes [18.18%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.18%

  3. Jackyl (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. Kick Axe (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  5. Icon (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  6. Blue Murder (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

  7. Turbonegro (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  8. Kix (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  9. Ratt (6 votes [54.55%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 54.55%

  10. Danger Danger (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  11. Slaughter (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  12. Enuff Z’ Nuff (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  13. Shotgun Messiah (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  14. Tora Tora (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  15. Whitecross (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:31 PM

And also featuring Skid Row, Damn Yankees, LA Guns, Great White, Jackyl, Bang Tango, Lizzy Borden, Keel, Kix, Helix, King Cobra, Kick Axe, Poison, Cinderella, and many, many more. And unlike normally when they say many more, there are actually many more!

Sponsored Post

#2 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 25719 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:39 PM

L.A. Guns

(Pre GnR fun!)

Poison

(Saw them on a triple bill with Lita Ford & Def Leppard and couldn’t have been more surprised or impressed how good they were)

Whitecross

(Rex Carroll is an amazing guitar player)

#3 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:40 PM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 14 January 2021 - 03:39 PM, said:

L.A. Guns

(Pre GnR fun!)

Poison

(Saw them on a triple bill with Lita Ford & Def Leppard and couldn’t have been more surprised or impressed how good they were)

Whitecross

(Rex Carroll is an amazing guitar player)
Excellent choices there Mr. Cat! :notworthy:

#4 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:42 PM

And of course Rex Carroll is also the guitarist from Fierce Heart who put out a classic slab of melodic hard rock in 1985.

#5 chemistry1973

chemistry1973

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1840 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:43 PM

Nitro is truly one of the most ridiculous ideas of a band ever. Their videos are just laugh out loud hilarious.

Turbnegro - I was in a band that opened three shows with them. Most definitely one of the best live acts I’ve ever seen.

#6 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:45 PM

View Postchemistry1973, on 14 January 2021 - 03:43 PM, said:

Nitro is truly one of the most ridiculous ideas of a band ever. Their videos are just laugh out loud hilarious.

Turbnegro - I was in a band that opened three shows with them. Most definitely one of the best live acts I’ve ever seen.
Earl is truly obsessed with Turbonegro. You've got to watch that last part of the name though these days!

Earl can't keep his hands off a new Nitro release!

#7 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 7450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan (NLP)
  • Interests:Cooking, movies, music

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:50 PM

Skid Row
Cinderella
Ratt

#8 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 25719 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:51 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 14 January 2021 - 03:42 PM, said:

And of course Rex Carroll is also the guitarist from Fierce Heart who put out a classic slab of melodic hard rock in 1985.

He was also part of a band called King James with Tim Gaines and Robert Sweet of Stryper.

#9 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:56 PM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 14 January 2021 - 03:51 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 14 January 2021 - 03:42 PM, said:

And of course Rex Carroll is also the guitarist from Fierce Heart who put out a classic slab of melodic hard rock in 1985.

He was also part of a band called King James with Tim Gaines and Robert Sweet of Stryper.
Yeah he's kind of a Christian rock guy isn't he?

#10 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 14877 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:59 PM

Wow, really scraping the bottom of the barrel with most of these band selections.

#11 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 25719 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:02 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 14 January 2021 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostThe Cat 3, on 14 January 2021 - 03:51 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 14 January 2021 - 03:42 PM, said:

And of course Rex Carroll is also the guitarist from Fierce Heart who put out a classic slab of melodic hard rock in 1985.

He was also part of a band called King James with Tim Gaines and Robert Sweet of Stryper.
Yeah he's kind of a Christian rock guy isn't he?

Yeah, the Whitecross album, “In the Kingdom” (1991) is fantastic.

#12 zepphead

zepphead

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4219 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:N. Ireland
  • Interests:Music .. Collecting music, listening, attending concerts, gym, horse racing, travelling, food & drink.

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:30 PM

Aha ..... after the fiendishly difficult last poll.... chock full of fabulous bands, we get this pile of old keek!
I need to take a few minutes to find a few nuggets of greatness (well, ok-ness!) in this steaming pile of elephant's doings.

#13 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Oracle

  • Members *
  • 12736 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:34 PM

Who the heck is Earl?

#14 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:37 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 14 January 2021 - 04:34 PM, said:

Who the heck is Earl?
That's a great question, but are you ready for the answer?

#15 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:37 PM

View Postzepphead, on 14 January 2021 - 04:30 PM, said:

Aha ..... after the fiendishly difficult last poll.... chock full of fabulous bands, we get this pile of old keek!
I need to take a few minutes to find a few nuggets of greatness (well, ok-ness!) in this steaming pile of elephant's doings.
I definitely saw you as a King Cobra fanatic.

#16 zepphead

zepphead

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4219 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:N. Ireland
  • Interests:Music .. Collecting music, listening, attending concerts, gym, horse racing, travelling, food & drink.

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:38 PM

After 45 seconds of intense thought I have the solution - In each section, I saw one band live in Belfast.
1. Firehouse ...... March 2004 in the Limelight Belfast
2. Britny Fox ........ December 1989 in the Kings Hall Belfast supporting Alice Cooper on the Trash Tour
3. Great White ...... Also December 1989 in the Kings Hall Belfast supporting Alice Cooper.

#17 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:39 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 14 January 2021 - 03:59 PM, said:

Wow, really scraping the bottom of the barrel with most of these band selections.
I know for a fact there's at least 10 bands that you enjoy among the selections on offer. :hail:

#18 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:39 PM

View Postzepphead, on 14 January 2021 - 04:38 PM, said:

After 45 seconds of intense thought I have the solution - In each section, I saw one band live in Belfast.
1. Firehouse ...... March 2004 in the Limelight Belfast
2. Britny Fox ........ December 1989 in the Kings Hall Belfast supporting Alice Cooper on the Trash Tour
3. Great White ...... Also December 1989 in the Kings Hall Belfast supporting Alice Cooper.
Alice knows who he needs with him. :zalice:

#19 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Oracle

  • Members *
  • 12736 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:41 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 14 January 2021 - 04:37 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 14 January 2021 - 04:34 PM, said:

Who the heck is Earl?
That's a great question, but are you ready for the answer?

I learned a long time ago to not ask questions if I can't handle the answer. Hit me, hit me with your rhythm stick. (a nod to who first gets that reference [no Googling!])

#20 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:42 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 14 January 2021 - 04:41 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 14 January 2021 - 04:37 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 14 January 2021 - 04:34 PM, said:

Who the heck is Earl?
That's a great question, but are you ready for the answer?

I learned a long time ago to not ask questions if I can't handle the answer. Hit me, hit me with your rhythm stick. (a nod to who first gets that reference [no Googling!])
Earl is RUSHHEAD666





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The EARL files, to hell with goodhell, Part 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users