What was the most excellent thing you did today?

condemned2bfree

I woke up, got out of bed

Dragged a comb across my head

;)

Go down stairs and have a smoke? :smoke:

More like:

Went online and made a dumb joke

• Like 3

Mrs. B and I are both teleworking the rest of this week so I made her lunch: a massive ham & cheese omelette. This is of particular excellence seeing that I loathe eggs. LOATHE. It's my kryptonite. I get too close and sometimes the whiff of them makes me want to vomit. But I made them for her anyway because she loves eggs. The bonus was that she said they were restaurant-level quality. :blaze:
  • Like 4

Mrs. B and I are both teleworking the rest of this week so I made her lunch: a massive ham & cheese omelette. This is of particular excellence seeing that I loathe eggs. LOATHE. It's my kryptonite. I get too close and sometimes the whiff of them makes me want to vomit. But I made them for her anyway because she loves eggs. The bonus was that she said they were restaurant-level quality. :blaze:

Love eggs. Thinking of making the omelette volcano. Are you ok with raw eggs? I mean, you're able to make an omelette, to get to that stage without feeling sick? What commitment :D

• Like 1

;)

More like:

Went online and made a dumb joke

A laugh and a smile with all the Rush folk

Love eggs. Thinking of making the omelette volcano. Are you ok with raw eggs? I mean, you're able to make an omelette, to get to that stage without feeling sick? What commitment :D

:lol:

Raw eggs have the nasty, snot like texture but it’s no big deal handling them. I used to bake a lot of cakes in college and a bit after that so no prob.

My hatred of eggs is so widely known that even a few of the kids I teach in high school tease me about eggs this eggs that and how they had eggs for breakfast or lunch. Some Blaze brothers used to occasionally offer me money to take even a single bite of whatever kind of egg they were having. One sadistic Blaze bro occasionally even hid some egg under my rice and sausage so that I’d have a “tasty treat” when I reached the bottom of the bowl. That same bro would chase me around the house with a spoonful of eggs tormenting me :lol:

:lol:

Raw eggs have the nasty, snot like texture but it’s no big deal handling them. I used to bake a lot of cakes in college and a bit after that so no prob.

My hatred of eggs is so widely known that even a few of the kids I teach in high school tease me about eggs this eggs that and how they had eggs for breakfast or lunch. Some Blaze brothers used to occasionally offer me money to take even a single bite of whatever kind of egg they were having. One sadistic Blaze bro occasionally even hid some egg under my rice and sausage so that I’d have a “tasty treat” when I reached the bottom of the bowl. That same bro would chase me around the house with a spoonful of eggs tormenting me :lol:

The smell of burnt or even browned eggs makes me gag, but other than that I love to eat them. I could eat omelettes for every meal!

Woke up early and watched the sun come up and all the early morning birds at our feeders.

Nice. When we go to NH or VT to ski, I LOVE getting up early and having a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise. I don't do it as often as I'd like, but it's such a wonderful thing.

• Like 3

Woke up early and watched the sun come up and all the early morning birds at our feeders.

Nice. When we go to NH or VT to ski, I LOVE getting up early and having a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise. I don't do it as often as I'd like, but it's such a wonderful thing.

True. Such as simple thing we take for granted. But for me it evokes a unique feeling that's hard to explain when I experience a sunrise.

• Like 2

;)

He probably found his way down stairs and had a cup of coffee first. I would think he didn't smoke (a joint, incidentally) until he got on the bus to work.

:ebert:

Did somebody speak, and was it all a dream anyway?

• Like 2