The 2021 NHL Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Avs went on a tear tonight but Wild are still dangerous. Saad has had a couple of goals finally, his line mates steal a lot of his chances. :hockeygoon: Only 36 days until the playoffs.
  • Like 2

Brad Marchand is on a mission.

After sitting out due to COVID-19 protocols, Marchand rejoined the Boston Bruins last week and put up a performance good enough for him to be named the NHL’s third star of the week. Because of that, Marchand is our VA Hero of the Week

AAwwwww

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 1

Hawks 4 Stars 2 :) Before Rhyta beats me to the punch, I'll just say we have Dallas' number this year. 18-17-5

Dang, I wasn't quick enough, glad the Hawks has someones number. Cool statistic, DeBrincat has 20 goals now, one ahead of Ovie and Draisatl. :ebert:

• Like 3

Hawks 4 Stars 2 :) Before Rhyta beats me to the punch, I'll just say we have Dallas' number this year. 18-17-5

Stars 5 Hawks 1 :eyeroll: This just shows how much Rhyta knows about hockey. :eyeroll: 18-18-5
  • Like 1

Stars 5 Hawks 1 :eyeroll: This just shows how much Rhyta knows about hockey. :eyeroll: 18-18-5

:tongue:

Hmm, who said "Hawks 4 Stars 2 :) Before Rhyta beats me to the punch, I'll just say we have Dallas' number this year.,," ;) I was just agreeing with you. Nashville has the Hawks number though.. :eh:

That was a stinker of a game, I think Zadorov needs to be benched, he's been on the ice for a bunch of those giveaways.

And my quote about DeBrincat having more goals than Draisatl and Ovie lasted for less than a day :| He's still a bright spot for the Hawks and Kane has 50 points for the season (so far). Puts him in good company with Bobby Hull, matched him for the second most 50-point seasons in franchise history (14 times). So put this loss behind them and see if they can take advantage of an injury plagued Blue Jackets this weekend.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

:tongue:

Hmm, who said "Hawks 4 Stars 2 :) Before Rhyta beats me to the punch, I'll just say we have Dallas' number this year.,," ;) I was just agreeing with you. Nashville has the Hawks number though.. :eh:

That was a stinker of a game, I think Zadorov needs to be benched, he's been on the ice for a bunch of those giveaways.

And my quote about DeBrincat having more goals than Draisatl and Ovie lasted for less than a day :| He's still a bright spot for the Hawks and Kane has 50 points for the season (so far). Puts him in good company with Bobby Hull, matched him for the second most 50-point seasons in franchise history (14 times). So put this loss behind them and see if they can take advantage of an injury plagued Blue Jackets this weekend.

It was just a joke, Rhyta. Unfortunately, Zadorov is an even bigger joke. On that second Dallas goal, he not only turned the puck over, but also left the goal scorer all alone in front of Lankinen. Let's hope Connolly brings a new look to the team.
  • Like 1

Sheesh, the Blues played like they were pissed, 9-1 handing the Wild their worst loss in franchise history :eh: Avs back in the win column, 2-0 against the Ducks.
  • Like 2

Goodbye to Janmark, Soderberg and Highmore. Hello to Gaudette. Do I detect the team giving up on the season?

Bowman is at it again, he just can't help himself. What a trainwreck. Soderberg will be happy to play for the Avs as they go for the Cup. Janmark and the Knights too. :facepalm:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 3

Goodbye to Janmark, Soderberg and Highmore. Hello to Gaudette. Do I detect the team giving up on the season?

Bowman is at it again, he just can't help himself. What a trainwreck. Soderberg will be happy to play for the Avs as they go for the Cup. Janmark and the Knights too. :facepalm:

Good thing they didn't give up Hagel, because he would've fit like a glove in Vegas.
  • Like 1

Ouch it wasn't the Hawks night :facepalm: I was worried since the Wings had beaten Carolina the last two games. Guess they are all trying to keep from being traded, showing up and playing good. :smash:
  • Like 3

Couldn't NOT post this one! Crosby grabs a stick on the fly last night and scores without missing a beat! (Unfortunately we went on to lose to the Flyers 2-1, but this is cool. Props to the equipment guy who had the stick ready.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-i1zenxwb8

• Like 3

Couldn't NOT post this one! Crosby grabs a stick on the fly last night and scores without missing a beat! (Unfortunately we went on to lose to the Flyers 2-1, but this is cool. Props to the equipment guy who had the stick ready.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-i1zenxwb8

I'd give the guy an assist since only two Penguins touched the puck before scoring.
  • Like 2