TRF Clip Contest Returns!

RushRevisited

TRF Clip Contest Returns

Begins Friday, November 4th at 10pm EST (7pm PST)

THE PRIZE:

A double CD sounboard boot - "Animated" from May 07, 1994 at Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/RushRevisited/ContestCDs.jpg

RULES:

This contest is comprised of 10 randomly selected Rush songs, each .75 seconds in length. Total length will be 7.5 seconds.

All songs are from studio album only, no live material. All songs will be recorded by Rush, no other artists will be featured. This ranges from Rush in 1974 to Feedback in 2004. It is possible that more then one clip will come from the same Album or even the same song.

To enter a guess, make a list of what you think the 10 songs are. You must provide a complete list of 10 guesses with every guess. I will check the board as often as I can and will give a reply in the form of "3/10 correct" (or 4/10 correct, 7/10 correct, etc.) and will say nothing more. I reserve the right to offer hints if I feel the contest is dragging out.

The first person to correctly guess all 10 songs in the proper order will recieve the prize. If multiple people give the correct answer before I have time to reply, the first person to post will be declared the winner.

No editing of posts. If there's a edit message on any post, it will not be counted. If you make a mistake, post again.

WHERES THE CLIP:

A link will be right here when the contest starts on Friday, November 4th at 10pm EST.

Good luck!

I'm gonna give it a shot.

That boot would be nice to add to my collection biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Looking forward to having a go at this sounds great RR. trink39.gif

What happened to the one Slaine was doing? Is his compy running in tandem with this? I ask because he is doing it in 'rounds' and I won the first round unsure.gif